Hard Reset Demo Now Out

Was pretty fun, I'm not sure how long the novelty of the "upgrade" system will last, it seemed like there was not very many. I'm till looking for a new game similar Borderlands though!

Very short demo, but fun. It had a nice Serious Sam meets Unreal Tournament vibe at the end there.

Played it about 3 days ago. For crossfire users make sure input lag reduction is OFF, use morphological anti aliasing or disable crossfire and use mlaa because I experienced negative crossfire scaling in this game. 1 card with maxed settings = 45 or so fps, 2 cards in crossfire = 35-40 fps. BTW I tried using radeon pro to force crossfire on driver default, supertile etc... and none of the modes provided good crossfire scaling.

That's with the latest drivers and caps installed.

Played the demo today. It was ok. And not that tough on Hard. The last wave I killed easily by jumping on some car and killing every robots out there. For some reason they was not able to reach me there. Too easy. :)

Game is pretty fun. When it goes on sale I think it will only be about $30, thats a buy in my book

Graphics are great but it reminds me of painkiller or serious sam. Not really that great of an impression to be honest .. the story line seems hallow and the action is generic.

I really want to support PC only developers but I won't buy a game simply because of that reason.

the rockets and rails are looking quite fun. I was wondering when we were going to get to see them.
I've been playing more and more of it and it's really growing on me. All the the minor nitpicks I previously had are pretty much becoming non issues. Most likely I will be purchasing this in the near future. I really like the graphic novel style and great voice work.

i enjoyed shooting random garage door generators, "kiosks" and pretty much everything that could blow up. i like the idea of the gun transforming into different weapons. good price too.

I appreciate them getting it out but does the demo really showcase the gameplay in the entire game, or is the demo the tutorial map that teaches you to use environmental ways of killing things? Because Doom 1 is more exciting and has more variety in killing things. Even Serious Sam 1. Quake 1 looks like a masterpiece in gameplay.

Sweetass graphics that made me wish Human Revolution was a PC exclusive/developed title, shame about the action, but then again I also took a big dump on the singleplayer campaigns in WaW and Black Ops for being dull.

(MW2 campaign was fine)

Already pre orderd in time for launch tomorrow, developers focusing on the PC should be supported IMO, it's the last of a dying breed, they get my money no questions.

Played it about 3 days ago. For crossfire users make sure input lag reduction is OFF, use morphological anti aliasing or disable crossfire and use mlaa because I experienced negative crossfire scaling in this game. 1 card with maxed settings = 45 or so fps, 2 cards in crossfire = 35-40 fps. BTW I tried using radeon pro to force crossfire on driver default, supertile etc... and none of the modes provided good crossfire scaling.

That's with the latest drivers and caps installed.

Yup, I get better frame rates with just one card than two. I disable the 2nd card when I play the game. I'm definitely going to buy this game but probably not on day one. I'll wait for a sale before buying this. I'll get Serious Sam 3 on day one, though. :)

Was pretty fun, I'm not sure how long the novelty of the "upgrade" system will last, it seemed like there was not very many. I'm till looking for a new game similar Borderlands though!

Same...love Borderlands...just wish there was more to it :)

Beat it in 5 minutes sucksssssss aim point shoot big thingy next thinng find exit power ups my review of teh game is a 44 percent

Played it over the weekend and prepurchased at $26. Ben at Arstechnica poo-pooed the lack of story, but who needs story in thier mind-less shooter? Not me!! Luved the Blade Runner theme; most recommended for the eye candy alone and old skool gameplay is spot on.

Back