Conan Has New "Lost iPhone 5 Ad"

i found it...not funny?

maybe im lacking a sense of humour, but I personally didn't see the point in that video (and yes I remember the who gizmodo/bar/iphone prototype shenanigan)

and how long till Apple makes them take this one down too

I still can't beleave Apple has the balls to call something their employee left in a bar... "stolen." I would call that lost and found.

Here is an idea if you don't want your prototype shit "stolen" leave it in the lab. I mean how many times have we seen this with HTC, or any of the other companies? How are they supposed to test a phone that stays in the lab? I don't know but it didn't seem to fix the iphone 4 antenna issues so why risk it.

The video is funny only because there is some truth to it.

The 'Wise Guys' actors could have been a little more convincing, but hey it's Conan.

apple-prototype-stolen-iphone.jpg

Only the crazy, screaming guy was amusing.

conaniphone5parody.jpg

Their fake iPad2 commercial was orders of magnitude more funny. Guess Conan's best days are behind him.

I still can't beleave Apple has the balls to call something their employee left in a bar... "stolen." I would call that lost and found.

Here is an idea if you don't want your prototype shit "stolen" leave it in the lab. I mean how many times have we seen this with HTC, or any of the other companies? How are they supposed to test a phone that stays in the lab? I don't know but it didn't seem to fix the iphone 4 antenna issues so why risk it.

The video is funny only because there is some truth to it.

if you want proper testing though you do need to let it out of the lab. but yeah, there is something about all these people losing prototypes. As far as not hearing about it, maybe it does happen more than we know it just doesn't make the news because it isn't apple. Other companies don't have their employees killed for such an action. Also nobody really cares as much. You don't see massive hype or anything like that for the newest Tab, i don't see stuff plasted about it all over every site. But as soon as somebody at apple passes gas it is all over the media. Its just like if you cheat on your wife nobody other than you and her are involved in that or knows. if your were somebody famous and did that it would be all over ever paper, news show, news site, radio....

i found it...not funny?

maybe im lacking a sense of humour, but I personally didn't see the point in that video (and yes I remember the who gizmodo/bar/iphone prototype shenanigan)

Did you see the story about how some Apple employees got the local cops to intimidate someone they suspected of possessing the prototype into allowing a search of his home?

haha this was funny...

conan fans should check out the documentary 'conan o'brien can't stop'...it's pretty good

Their fake iPad2 commercial was orders of magnitude more funny. Guess Conan's best days are behind him.

As one of the biggest Conan fans ever, I gotta say, I agree....

Saw him when he was still in New York, he was awesome then... something about the California move seems to have taken the spark out of him....

oh well :(

Havent you noticed that each time apple has a new prototype, it mysetriously gets stolen from a bar, and then they go ape **** trying to get it back?

Havent you noticed that each time apple has a new prototype, it mysetriously gets stolen from a bar, and then they go ape **** trying to get it back?

? it happened twice...

"each time"? they've had more than a few prototypes....

Yup.......but hey, it's free publicity right? ;)

Back