Corsair Announces New High-Speed USB 3.0 Flash Drives

HardOCP News

[H] News
Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the availability of USB 3.0 versions of their award-winning Flash Voyager GT, Flash Voyager, and Flash Survivor product lines. Flash Voyager GT USB 3.0: Superior Speed and Renowned Flash Voyager Durability. The premium performance Flash Voyager GT USB 3.0 provides data transfer rates of up to four times the speed of USB 2.0 drives, and even two times the speed of standard USB 3.0 flash drives — the 64GB model has a maximum read speed of 135 MB/sec and a maximum write speed of 83 MB/sec. Fully backward compatible with USB 2.0, it's also one of the fastest USB 2.0 flash drives on the market. The tough all-rubber housing is water-resistant, and the rounded edge design makes it an ideal choice for busy professionals and PC enthusiasts who need to quickly and safely transport important data.

Specs look good but their design looks ridiculous to me.

I have a Flash Voyager USB 2.0 and love it. I also have a Patriot XT USB 3.0 and love it.

However that corsair Flash Padlock looks interesting...very interesting.

Specs look good but their design looks ridiculous to me.

i agree, and i've been making a point of avoiding unnecessarily bulky flash drives. they tend to get in the way of other usb plugs.

Back