We need you... in BF3... and BC2.

See you later tonight. Right now we are just waiting on bf3 to come out, till then I plan on just running some squads in a pub to get back into the tactical mindset.

I am on right now if anyone want's to throw down. Hit me up in vent.

I'll jump on in the future, won't have time tonight.

I don't think we have a bc2 server right now. Just pubbing until bf3.

I'll be down to join the festivities later this week once I pick up a new mobo and get my main PC up and running again.

I am going out at seven, and should be on around 8 central time.

Coming soon I want to see more of you guys in vent as soon as bf3 beta is released.

I might jump on Sunday night. This weekend will be full of concerts and drinking.

I was just about to make a post, BravO))) I was Caster on Vent (also added you on BC2). You guys should definitely come, I'm on the Vent server for BC2 everyday with 2 of my friends. Dosoby (I think that was the username) also came and played with us. Hope you guys are ready for the BF3 beta as well! :)

I'd be up for this, but I don't own a microphone so I'd have to get one.

You don't have to have one, but it serves as a huge benefit. When you have a squad that talks and plans together, it makes the game feel more immerse.

I was just about to make a post, BravO))) I was Caster on Vent (also added you on BC2). You guys should definitely come, I'm on the Vent server for BC2 everyday with 2 of my friends. Dosoby (I think that was the username) also came and played with us. Hope you guys are ready for the BF3 beta as well! :)

I will be there. Will be good to squad up and run on vent again. Vent makes bf a totally different game.

i am so in. It will be nice to be in a server with minimal serious pre-pubescent nerd rage and hacking accusations.

I prefer it when people joke about such things :p

ps, get the friend requests rolling. My account is pepto-biscuit :)

i will hop in, have not played organized FPS games since cod4. i think it kinda ruined BC2 for me, i just never ran with a clan or anything. pugs just piss me off. i played BF2 till cod4 came out. it has been a long break since i really played and i hope to do so in BF3.

All day event tomorrow guys. If you don't see anyone in vent just chill and we will populate as more people come home from work. I will be on around 4 after I get home and install my new video card.

Just a couple questions:

8pm EST?...every day?

And this is BF3 open beta platoon, right?...not BC2.........if it's also BC2, where is the server info?

8 est is so more people are able to play together. If you are on before then that is fine, German, loco, myself, and a few other members are usually kicking on vent when ever we are home. As for the platoon it is bf3 only. Bc2 was added to get practice before bf3 beta came out. Since the beta is out, that is our prime focus.

8 est is so more people are able to play together. If you are on before then that is fine, German, loco, myself, and a few other members are usually kicking on vent when ever we are home. As for the platoon it is bf3 only. Bc2 was added to get practice before bf3 beta came out. Since the beta is out, that is our prime focus.

You missed some good gaming...sorry the rig was giving you troubles; fyi, I'm Strom/Markdek....hope to see you on Sat. night.

I'm on vent regularly, and will start playing with you guys here soon. Today and tomorrow I have family events to attend, but I might hop on afterwards.

Back