Facebook To Launch Music Service

Honestly, how many music services, IM applications, and social networking sites do we need?

Honestly, how many music services, IM applications, and social networking sites do we need?

Just one - Facebook. ;) Or at least that is what they're hoping.

There is so much data collection going on it's not even funny, these services know me better than I do. Just yesterday I was pulling up an address in Google maps and the little ad on the bottom left is for a methadone clinic - WTF?! Apparently I've been a heroin user for quite some time and never even knew it...but Google did!

Well, think of it this way...

Facebook's been hellbent on becoming like MySpace. They keep changing things, breaking things, and sometimes you can't even get to some profiles. They added games and a lot of confusing shit. What's the last thing MySpace did before everybody forgot about them? Push their music services harder than ever before.

So, yeah, this will fulfill Facebook's dream of becoming MySpace.

:p

Well, think of it this way...

Facebook's been hellbent on becoming like MySpace. They keep changing things, breaking things, and sometimes you can't even get to some profiles. They added games and a lot of confusing shit. What's the last thing MySpace did before everybody forgot about them? Push their music services harder than ever before.

So, yeah, this will fulfill Facebook's dream of becoming MySpace.

:p

the "next MySpace"! YAY!

social networking sites = just another way to lose yourself or your identity, you choose!

Chose your own adventure:
Starring: YOU!
Reward: Become a nifty person on the net that everyone likes or is friends with..... online
Penalty: Slowly, but surely, lose your entire identity and suddenly, there are 4 clones of you, using your credit, and f*#&ing your wife!

Is this service going to be free or everytime I here a song I have to press the like icon. If FB keeps this up I just might have a nervous breakdown and sign on. Will it be in High Fidelity or CD quality. Oh, just so many questions. For now I'll stick with Pandora, I don't have to log on to FB to hear music.:)

So when does FB go into the web search, news, and portal business? They've got email, social network, music, and IM already now.

With all these gold eggs this goose keeps laying, surely there must be some great treasure inside...

Back