Corsair Carbide 400R Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
The Corsair Carbide 400R PC case, reviewed by the folks at techPowerUP! today, seems to be a very popular case. Hit the link to see why

After the huge success of the Obsidian and Graphite cases, Corsair is entering the sub $100 market with the Carbide 400R. We show no mercy and review it just like its bigger brethren and are happy to report, that it holds up in an impressive manner.

Let me know when a thorough review of the 500R comes out, I have seen it in person and it's more pleasing to look at than the 400R :]

I did not see anything about an under cpu access on the chassis. Can anyone speak to that?

^^^Only if you put loud stuff inside. You can't design your PC like a fridge.. It has to move alot of air so its going to leak noise. They key is quiet video cards, HDs (Solid state) and a quiet CPU cooler. Any decent build should be quiet with no case panels on it..IMHO.

True, but at the same time, if a case can quiet a computer with stock coolers on it, that is a fantastic case IMO.

I have my 580 GTX and a tower cooler with just one "push" fan with two hard drives in this case and it is quite "quiet". I mean I can hear it(it's on the floor right next to me), but it's so faint it doesn't even bug me.

Wow, it's finally for sale. Gonna have to tell my friend.

Back