Corsair Carbide 400R Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Those crazy crustaceans over at MadShrimps have posted a review of the Corsair Carbide 400R case today. If you need a decent case that won't break the bank this review should be right up your alley.

Corsair has established itself quite nicely into the market of high end cases with their Obsedian series. Immediately competing with brands, that have been manufacturing cases for ages. Due to the high quality build and included features the price level was pretty elevated. Though Corsair is back with a vengeance. Targeting the sub 100 euro market now with it's latest Carbide series cases.

I am all about $100 midtower cases that are this solid. I want to buy one to see if it trumps my current favorite Coolermaster CM690II Advanced.

I am all about $100 midtower cases that are this solid. I want to buy one to see if it trumps my current favorite Coolermaster CM690II Advanced.
I'm figuring this will be a slight upgrade from my Antec 902. The cable management looks better and more fans would definitely mount in this 400R.

thou shall not steal.

Lol Owned.
Boy, I guess I'm busted here. I totally just linked to an image in an article referenced in the main post. You guys run off and tell your mums, she'll give you a cookie and a pat on the head.

Back