Need a black cpu heatsink for project...no price limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

alik4041

[H]ard|Gawd
Greetings all :) I've been working on a project for the past 6 months and I'm coming down to towards the end of it. I'm looking for an 1155 compatible heatsink with a black finish. I'm going for something other than shiny (anodized) black such as the Mega Shadow or the VX Black. I've also taken a look at the Tuniq 120 extreme black.

What I'm really going for is more of a flat black look. So far, the ultra carbon x7 is the closest I've found along with the be quiet dark rock pro (which I'll work my ass off to bring to the US if I have to :p ).

The reason why I'm being so nit picky is because everything else in this build has been brainstormed until perfection or close to it. This is no exception as to why there is no limit on the price. I've chosen to stay away from water cooling on this build and that includes kits such as corsair's H70. I appreciate any help I can get as I'm simply out of ideas. I've been searching for the past 3 months, and I can't decide on one. Thanks for looking :)

I was planning on using different fans, so the LEDs aren't a problem. My main goal is to have this thing as flat black as possible. I'll give away a little of the project which is the theme. This project is based around a black and yellow theme. Speaking of the dark knight, I was just looking at this:
http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/coolers/display/avc-esp_2.html#sect0

Black and yellow = batman project? :D What do you think?

EDIT: Are the Prolimatech black and the Prolimatech megashadow the same item or are they two different products.
EDIT 2: They are not the same cooler.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back