Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGeekFreek

Supreme [H]ardness
FOR TRADE:
Sapphire 2GB 6950 w/ Unlocked Shaders
FOUND

Support team [H]ardOCP on Deepbit!!
Join Today!.. or accept my trade... or give me free cards..

**WHY IM SELLING**
My first BTC rig finally has 3 matching 5830's in it and working great, my 2nd rig ended up with a 5850, a 5830 and a 6950 in it.. The 6950 being in there prevents me from setting the clocks how I would like them as CCC does not play nice when you have 58xx and 69xx all hooked up with PCIE x1 extensions..

**HISTORY OF CARD**
Never had any issues with the 6950, I just dont want to build a new rig to run a single 69xx card.
I originally flashed the new BIOS, and while it ran fine, there was no need for the extra voltage so I flashed back and just unlocked the shaders. Card will come pre-unlocked. Fans have been kept at ~70% to keep it under 178f

**WARRANTY**
Card is still under warranty until Jan 2012, but is registered and may require my help if any problems arise.

**BITCOIN INFO**
If another bitcoiner wants this, the max hashrate I could get without voltage adjustments was 438MHash.. The only time the voltage was ever adjusted was with the original BIOS flash, but its no longer volt modified.

**LINKAGE**
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102914

**WHAT I WANT FOR IT**

2x Matched 5850's + I will add 60$ (Prefer Reference or Dual Fan)
3x Matched 5830's + I will add 50$ (Prefer Sapphire Extremes)

or will sell flat for 275$

Trade is negotiable

Last edited:
How much cash? I have a reference HD5850 and a diamond HD5850 both with reference heatsink design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back