Cool Video of the Day

The car one was cool, but was I the only one wanting to see him go shooting forward and smash into the wall, or better yet the post center beam and bring down the ceiling? lol!

So where are all the ground up pedestrians? You would think that atleast one would have got snapped like a mouse in a trap.

major let down

The car one was cool, but was I the only one wanting to see him go shooting forward and smash into the wall, or better yet the post center beam and bring down the ceiling? lol!

yes.

no one in their right mind would want anyone to crash a cobra.

Someone needs to tell these guys that their collision detection algorithm sucks.

@ Car Video: You know you play too many racing games when you expect the rubber to start disappearing as he keeps laying more and more down xD

The other vid was very well done, but I liked the Cobra one more.

Very "artsy fartsy"... not surprised most people here like the car one better :) that takes some skill and guts... oh and money!!! I could probably do that moving 3d shape in real space time-lapse thing... if I really wanted to... with some cardboard and a cheap camera... no guts, skill or money (or much brain) required I'm afraid :p

I have to agree the cobra was way better, in fact I feel like that video just stole 2 min. of my life that i will never get back.

I think the first one is potentially vastly more interesting depending on your substance intake for the day. Short of that, cobra vid ftw.

I think Steve just wanted the lameness of the first vid in our minds before we saw the cobra one. Kind of like a pallet cleanser before a good piece of steak.

some reason i watched the non cobra video thinking at the end some reason the nvidia symbol would pop up.

Although both aren't that exciting, I do like this one more. Then again, I was a big fan of Federation Square when I visited Melbourne.:p

Back