Corsair Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T

HardOCP News

[H] News
The guys at Overclockers Club had a lot of really good things to say about Corsair's Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T case. If you are looking for something other than the standard all black PC case, this could be the one you are looking for.

The first thing that I noticed after looking at the case up close is the neat contrast between the white and black faces. The majority of the case is white, but there are black accents around the bezel, side panel window, panel door handles, and around the base. Again, as I was with the Obsidian 650D, I am blown away at the fact that Corsair can call this case a mid tower! It is absolutely massive and weighs almost 30 lbs bone dry — only standing at a few inches shorter than the tremendously sized, Obsidian 800D.

Wow the aesthetics of that case are actually nice. First nice looking case I've seen in a while, so many of them look very generic.

It is absolutely massive and weighs almost 30 lbs bone dry
I always take out the side panels when carrying. It helps with the weight :D

I was hesitant to spend $170 on a case when a $50 one will do but I'm glad I did. I know that deep down inside I will always yearn for it.

I was never a fan of white cases, but after seeing this one at Microcenter, it totally took my by surprise. Just awesome to look at it and the functionality is there to follow.

I love mine, the price was definitely higher than the cm690 ii adv i was going to get but dont regret it! it was a pleasure to build in too, my favorite parts are the side panels... the sliding type were very annoying

Back