What case is the best for wire management?

missing theory

Weaksauce
I currently have a Thermaltake Armor and have never been happy with the lack of cable management possibilities. I'm about to purchase parts for a new computer and I'd like to know what case offers the best options when it comes to cable management.

Thank you.

I cant give you any specific models but itll be a full tower. Mid towers can be ok and will have room in the side panel but at the end of the day, the more room youve got to work with, the easier it will be to snake your wires and cables around in a more aesthetically pleasing manner. My Antec Three Hundred isnt too shabby. Its got decent room on the side panel and I am able to make it presentable (not sure to who cause nobody ever sees it but me every few months when I buy something new to stick in there) but a full tower would be even better.

Plus, having a modular power supply goes a long way too.

Most new cases have holes drilled into the mobo tray for wire management now. If you're looking for a full tower case with probably the best wire management the Corsair 800D comes to mind. To answer your question better though whats your budget and do your parts require a full tower case?

Most new cases have holes drilled into the mobo tray for wire management now. If you're looking for a full tower case with probably the best wire management the Corsair 800D comes to mind. To answer your question better though whats your budget and do your parts require a full tower case?

+1 on this. The 800D is fantastic when it comes to cable management.

Although I wasn't a fan of the build quality of the HAF 922, the cable management was excellent and because of it's bowed out panels, you were able to stuff a lot of cables behind the mobo tray.
The 932 and X are probably even better than the 922 from that standpoint.

Although I wasn't a fan of the build quality of the HAF 922, the cable management was excellent and because of it's bowed out panels, you were able to stuff a lot of cables behind the mobo tray.
The 932 and X are probably even better than the 922 from that standpoint.

i like my haf 922, i only wish the interior was black.

and i like the Demciflex filters made for the case at frozencpu

Xigmatek Elysium, but only if you also need a massive full tower case.

I will say the 700/800D cases have some of the best cable management I've seen.

700/800D is case cheese. You don't even have to try.

It's true that you don't even have to try. I was so excited and proud of how clean my 700D build looked with almost no wires visible...until I realized that is pretty much how everybody's Corsair builds look :D

That said, for practicality and efficiency I'll never buy another case again.

For bang vs buck, Imho this case cant be beat. The price on this case is amazing. Best design,wire management, cooling, configuration, Sturdiness Ive seen. Ive spent 3 times that much money and haven't got quality like that.
LIAN LI Lancool PC-K57 (there is also window version on newegg)

i like my haf 922, i only wish the interior was black.

and i like the Demciflex filters made for the case at frozencpu

Haf 932 advanced is black!
DSC01077.jpg

Back