Bitfenix Shinobi Window Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
The crew at OCIA have thrown a little review lovin' on the Bitfenix Shinobi Window case and, from the looks of things, I think they really liked the case. Here's a quote from the review:

Bitfenix is a relative newcomer to the market and certainly new to me. The case we are looking at today, the Bitfenix Shinobi, is actually my first hands-on experience with their products. The Shinobi is a mid-tower offering that has a minimalistic style and comes with or without a side window. The sample sent to us includes the side window, viewed as an added perk by most.

If they really liked it they would have installed a dvd drive that matched, eww

i white dvd drive? really, a white dvd drive? are you telling me the people at ocia didnt have one black dvd drive to put in there? not to mention the last few dvd drives i bought came with both a white and a black face plate. lame.

edit: i see why they used a white dvd drive, because it is an old ass ide one. oh yeah, they also used an ide hdd (and looking at the picture it looks like it is on slave!!!).

Last edited:
Nothing new here. Whats the difference between this case and any other case with a side window. Should come with that white dvd drive just to make it stand out from the others.

Not a fantastic review but I like the case ok. If it hits the $50 dollar mark on a sale I think I will pick one up.

Back