Nintendo 3DS Video Service Launches in U.S.

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
3-D streaming video is now available through the Nintendo Video App for the 3DS which was just released in the US. The content which is available is kind of on the short side for the present time, but Nintendo is promising greater assortment and availability as the program grows.

Nintendo doesn't have a specific update plan in terms of when new content will be added, but says it plans to be very active in securing videos in the future.

Wow, this failed for the PSP.. what are they thinking?

It's like Nintendo keeps batting with lunchmeat and hitting it out of the ballpark every time.

I hope for 3DS owners sake, they do get more content. I just am not seeing a big draw for the 3DS right now, though. Might explain why I sold my DS Lite a couple years back.

Not like there are many owners of the 3DS out there to begin with. High costs matched by lack of titles and the latest advent that perhaps the human eye doesn't like 2 1/2D graphics, the 3DS most likely will fade with 3DTV Televisions. Only 7m 3DTV units sold in 2010 total and while 1.9m units sold Q1'11 this year, they're still not catching on. I doubt this will either.

Wow, this failed for the PSP.. what are they thinking?

It's like Nintendo keeps batting with lunchmeat and hitting it out of the ballpark every time.
Ok because the psp video service failed Nintendo shouldn't try it?You know what that logic is so sound i'm going to follow it.That network+ test i was thinking of taking i won't anymore because i know other people have failed it before me.Thanks man you just saved me sometime. :rolleyes:

Ok because the psp video service failed Nintendo shouldn't try it?You know what?That logic is so sound i'm going to follow it.That network+ test i was thinking of taking i won't anymore because i know other people have failed it before me.Thanks man you just saved me sometime. :rolleyes:

Ok because the psp video service failed Nintendo shouldn't try it?You know what?That logic is so sound i'm going to follow it.That network+ test i was thinking of taking i won't anymore because i know other people have failed it before me.Thanks man you just saved me sometime. :rolleyes:

Back