Star Wars Kinect Xbox 360

I am not a big star wars fan, for the most part I am indifferent too it. Neither am I a big 360 fan, my 4th one RRODed and it just collects dust as I don't care enough to rma it again.

However something about this makes me WANT...I can't explain it..

I'd much rather keep my black 360 and Kinect. Wouldn't mind the gold controller though.

It is both the fugliest thing, yet beautiful at the same time. It depends how devoted you are as a Star Wars fan. They really should make it beep like R2 as well... LOL. Oh hot damn I gave MS an idea to richer. :D

It is both the fugliest thing, yet beautiful at the same time. It depends how devoted you are as a Star Wars fan. They really should make it beep like R2 as well... LOL. Oh hot damn I gave MS an idea to richer. :D

You should follow the source link man. It DOES beep like R2-D2. When you turn it on and when you eject the tray.

I did like the Star Wars franchise, right up to the point they decided the CG animated series would be a good idea (ignoring the fact that none of that crap is even remotely related to episode 2 or 3), and that the PC game SW fans were no longer required.

I'm kind of glad they haven't gone back and fudged around with X-Wing though, I'm sure that will happen soon though.

It is both the fugliest thing, yet beautiful at the same time.
my feelings exactly

Part of me wants to buy it and display it prominently in my living room. The other part wants to hide it in a closet when people come over.

You should follow the source link man. It DOES beep like R2-D2. When you turn it on and when you eject the tray.
OMG? I RTFA and still didn't catch that. Nerdgasm!

Nice job, when it gets the ring of fire does it do the R2D2 scream?

Many Bothan spies died bringing us this information.

Many Bothan spies died bringing us this information.

lol... nice. I am looking forward to the game... wondering if I can hold my replica light saber while playing it.. probably will get tired fast doing and potential for hitting walls would be high that but would be cool. :)

the slims may not rrod they just have a differnt way of displayiing a system failure.

It looks like shit to me, and I'm a Star Wars fan. I'd much rather have a black console that matches everything in my AV Rack. To each his own I guess :p

It looks like shit to me, and I'm a Star Wars fan. I'd much rather have a black console that matches everything in my AV Rack. To each his own I guess :p
limited darth vader collector's edition?

Back