Hackers Broke Into Taliban Website

HardOCP News

[H] News
Attention hackers, if you want to hack something and not have everyone hate you, these are the people to hack.

The Taliban in Afghanistan insisted Wednesday that their leader Mullah Mohammed Omar was alive, saying a text message and Internet posting announcing his death were fake. Taliban spokesman Zabiullah Mujahid told The Associated Press that the early morning announcement about Mullah Omar was the result of a hack.

My suggestion to the hackers is to turn the site into a pro Arab woman rights site. That'll bring their piss into a boil.

They need to show pictures of their bretheren fornicating with sheep. Or hilarious terrorist mishaps...saw a video of some terrorist douchebag with a mortar, chanting "Allahu akhbar!" each time he drops one down the tube...then he drops in one with a dud fuse, and kaboom! :D Yeah, I think that should definitely be on their front page.

Finally...something productive.

I still don't agree with their methods, but at least they are focusing on something beneficial. Too bad it's probably not going to last long.

Attention hackers, if you want to hack something and not have everyone hate you, these are the people to hack.

Yes! Most likely the work of a government entity and not everyone's favorite lulz-inducing basement-dwelling kiddies, but I'll take it.

And really, Tally-ban, calling this a "shameful and unusual act?" They hacked your phones. You hang people in soccer fields. Is it really that difficult to figure out which one of those is truly shameful?

They need to show pictures of their bretheren fornicating with sheep. Or hilarious terrorist mishaps...saw a video of some terrorist douchebag with a mortar, chanting "Allahu akhbar!" each time he drops one down the tube...then he drops in one with a dud fuse, and kaboom! :D Yeah, I think that should definitely be on their front page.

Oh yeah that one was a good one, right up there with the AK47 Vs A tank shell, and the guy firing an anti tank missile, and breaking his nose with the recoil.

So here is a question - What are your chances of getting prosecuted in the USA if you are found hacking a taliban or al qaeda website in Afghanistan? :D

I don't know why this makes me think of this video and smile:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_qzEY8R3rU"]‪Hadji Girl Song from 2006‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

So here is a question - What are your chances of getting prosecuted in the USA if you are found hacking a taliban or al qaeda website in Afghanistan? :D

Uh... nothing, I mean it's not like you're downloading anything.:rolleyes:

I think youd get a medal. Now what would happen if you hacked a taliban website and used the host to download music? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This is doing the right thing, and clearly the hackers who attack gaming company and government sites are not trying to do the right thing, they are doing it to gain fame and recognition.

Actually it wasn't a dud fuse if it's the same video I'm thinking of. It was a 105mm howitzer strike on the mortar position.

Actually it wasn't a dud fuse if it's the same video I'm thinking of. It was a 105mm howitzer strike on the mortar position.

Definitely not a 105mm howitzer, the explosion wasn't that large, the camera which wasn't all that far away wasn't even destroyed.

Back