FS: Cisco 3550 switches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowspawn

[H]ard|Gawd
I have four used Cisco 3550 (three POE, one not) switches for sale. They make excellent lab switches for earning your certifications. I am going through and cleaning them up now but all pass their posts. I'll blow out the last few years of Iraq dust and wipe them down so you don't choke the first time you plug it in. Once you contact me about buying I can provide a picture and additional information if you wish.

No warranty! I guarantee these switches are operational right up until the moment they leave my hands.

All four will be shipped Priority via USPS from Iraq, so expect at least a weeks delivery time, longer if you are on the west coast. Tracking numbers are not available in my Post Office. They will be insured and have a signature card attached. They will be shipped in original Cisco packaging, modified slightly for this larger model switch.

Heatware account is ThePukeolicious. I don't sell often but both sales were to members of this forum.

I am asking $140 per switch which includes shipping. Paypal required.

Some switch information:

Model: WS-C3550-24PWR-SMI; IOS: c3550-ipservicesk9-mz.122-44; serial: CAT0848K29N SOLD
Model: WS-C3550-24PWR-SMI; IOS: c3550-ipservicesk9-mz.122-44; serial: CAT0733X16S
Model: WS-C3550-24PWR-SMI; IOS: c3550-ipservicesk9-mz.122-44; serial: CAT0804Z00R SOLD
Model: WS-C3550-48-EMI; IOS: c3550-ipservicesk9-mz.122-44; serial: CAT0842Y042 SOLD
Message me if you are interested.

Last edited:
I think a lot of the hesitation to buy may be due to this:

All four will be shipped Priority via USPS from Iraq, so expect at least a weeks delivery time, longer if you are on the west coast

Not saying that makes you any less legitimate, but once you go outside the CONUS to buy, there's issues beyond typical control in the transaction that occur, and because of that, it makes recovery during a scammed situation harder.

Not saying you are scamming, not even remotely implying it. But I think thats why you're having a difficult time moving this product.

Best of Luck to you

Well, I have sold several switches to two people on this forum. One of them posted at the beginning of the thread confirming my legitimacy. I'm not sure what more I can do. I really wish they provided tracking numbers at the post office here but again, that is outside of my control.

People need to understand that I am on a US military base and the shipping is just like I was in CONUS. It's not like I am so random foreigner.

Well, it isn't that big of a deal I guess. If they don't sell then they get shredded. I won't be out any money.

Last edited:
if your shredding it, then why didnt you take up on my offer even though shipping was a bit steep to hawaii...

It is a pain in the ass to mail anything here. The boxes have to be inspected during which the inspector removes everything from the box and repacks it. The base is closing so everybody is trying to mail packages and the lines are long. I have to balance if its worth the effort.

In your case I was planning on taking a box there and asking for confirmation on the shipping. I think their website is wrong. I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back