Flash Player 11, Adobe AIR 3 Betas Released

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Adobe has released the latest version of its Flash Player and Air 3 in beta form. The beta release features 64-bit cross platforms, enhanced audio and visual quality, greater 3-D integration and better developer support. Let the hole plugging security updates begin. :D

Key benefits of the Flash Player 11 desktop beta include Stage3D APIs, which support highly interactive visuals to improve collaboration on 3-dimensional models; 64-bit support for Mac OS X, as well as Windows and Linux;

I feel like I need a shower after using release versions of flash. NO beta's for me LOL

I feel like I need a shower after using release versions of flash. NO beta's for me LOL

I get full-screen Hulu now without stuttering on my MythTV box. The video quality isn't quite as high as it was, but it won't induce headaches from the constant starting/stopping.

Unless your name is Seth Macfarlane, I don't see making a jewel encrusted chunk of gold out of what is a pile of shit. You suck Adobe. How about stability and efficiency?♦

I'd like Adobe to implement 4:4:4 decoding for Flash. If Google implements 4:4:4 encoding for Youtube, we could have video game footage with no chroma bleeding from 4:2:0.

Back