Quad core, 6GB, 750gb HDD, watercooled koolance + block, + freebie + leather

collegeboy69us

Supreme [H]ardness
Hello all,

So I had all my parts laying around and thought instead of piecing them out one by one why not throw them together for a damn near complete system.

Koolance PC3-750 all aluminum watercooled full towercase, removable motherboard tray, it has been converted for air cooling due to the top resivore having a crack in the top. It still holds fluid but if you tipped the case over it might drip and I'm a safety guy. Can be sealed with some form of sealant probably and used fine. Comes with radiator installed and a Danger Den 775 copper waterblock. Pump and everything works -- watercooling wise all you'd need to do is go to home depot and get some clear tubing and run the lines.

system is an Abit In9 32x max board, 5GB of ram onboad (2+1+1+1), also have an extra 1GB stick of memory that I'm throwing in with it. Intel Core2Quad 2.4Ghz stock CPU -- overclocked it to 3.0 with water, havent tried on the stock HSF. Comes with a 750B hard drive, windows is pre-installed but not actviated (did it just for the purpose of showing the system works in the video)

Comes with an nVidia QuadroFX 570 - 256MB card, and also a standard SATA dvd drive. All you need to start rocking this is just any power supply

(update) asking $200 + shipping for the whole shebang. Pics are below -- willing to do personal check or money order with good heatware. More than happy to deal locally if you are in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Freebie to the first who buys anything: my old TomTom Go system, works perfectly, includes power and usb cables (pictures below)

Also up for grabs: Klispch Pro Media Ultra 5.1 system - works flawlessly, one or two scuffs on the dual woofer enclosure, otherwise fine. $150 + shipping (again would love to deal local face to face so we don't have to worry about shipping)

La-Z-Boy Black Leather recliner:
Purchased about 2.5 years ago new - no scratches, no nicks, no worn spots, cared for with leather care supplied straight from La-Z-Boy themselves. Non-smokers house - it's clean, in perfect condition and ready for you to park your ass in it's comfortable loving leather folds. Asking $450 or best offer. (this is definetly a local only type sale) haha pics below

My heat: collegeboy69us

Note: i *highly* prefer if you have a UPS or FedEx shipping account so they can just bill you the shipping/packing direct. I realize with large items like a full tower, and speakers shipping gets expensive,I just have no way to pack these things up on my own.

Any question feel free to email me direct: [email protected]

dsc02056h.jpg

dsc02055n.jpg

dsc02054ir.jpg

dsc02050s.jpg

dsc02040i.jpg

dsc02038x.jpg

dsc02036q.jpg

Freebie GPS to first customer:
dsc02042l.jpg

Last edited:
Back