Quote of the Day

HardOCP News

[H] News
Quote of the day is brought to you by the folks at Panda Security. If you don't think this is funny, there is something wrong with you. :D

Also mincing no words with LulzSec, Panda said that "if you took the most irresponsible and brainless members of Anonymous and put them all together, they would be considered the most refined gentlemen compared to LulzSec."

Maybe Panda Security is trying to get free QA for some secret security tool, because a comment like that will surely make it happen.

I give it 12 hours or less before Panda's website is hacked or offline due to dd0s.

I agree with them. Anonymous are freedom fighters, hacking 4 the little man. But Lulz is just a bunch of trouble makers, who cause issues for companies and end users alike.

Time to uninstall Panda antivirus if you got it, you know they're going to be targeted now :D

Script kiddies wouldn't know where to start on attacking your anti-virus program, they just hit websites with SQL vulnerabilities.

I agree with them. Anonymous are freedom fighters, hacking 4 the little man. But Lulz is just a bunch of trouble makers, who cause issues for companies and end users alike.

anonymous are NOT freedom fighters. Not even close.

^ Heh. looks redundant. What I meant was that the Panda quote was not at all lauding the actions of Anonymous.

Get one thing straight. Until someone from Anonymous is found dead from multiple gunshot wounds and grenade shrapnel, is missing a limb, with an AK-47 in his/her hand that has 20 kill notches carved in the stock and 3 empty magazines on the ground near by, they are not freedom fighters. They are cowards that hide in basements, hence the term "Anonymous". Real freedom fighters DIE for their cause. :mad:

Get one thing straight. Until someone from Anonymous is found dead from multiple gunshot wounds and grenade shrapnel, is missing a limb, with an AK-47 in his/her hand that has 20 kill notches carved in the stock and 3 empty magazines on the ground near by, they are not freedom fighters. They are cowards that hide in basements, hence the term "Anonymous". Real freedom fighters DIE for their cause. :mad:

In the old world maybe. All future wars will be cyber in nature, at least they will call them wars to get the chattering masses behind them.

Wrong dumbass, real freedom fighters make THE OTHER GUY DIE for their cause.:p

Any halfwitted jackass can die for a cause, that doesn't make you noble- it makes you a TOOL.

Any halfwitted jackass can die for a cause, that doesn't make you noble- it makes you a TOOL.

TSRH. So mothafuckin true. Ugh I cant describe how right you are. You're so right it hurts and it hurts so bad I might cry.

Real freedom fighters have an actual cause that can usually be articulated and understood by the masses out side of "DERP we hates teh gubmentz and teh evils corporations DERP".

I suppose our views are not mutually exclusive.

In any case anon are not freedom fighters any more than the gunk that grew between my toes the last time I had a case of athletes foot is.

Can't we just confuse Anon and LulzSec for Al Qaeda for a moment so we can shove a cruise missile up their ass (or conveniently locate DEVGRU to their basement dwellings)? :D

First, please see http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=760666 rule#1 in regards to the name calling. Second, did you even read my post, namely the part about having the 20 kill marks on the buttstock of the rifle? Making the other guy die was already implied. :rolleyes:

Back