GIGABYTE Rolls Out A75 Motherboards For AMD Llano A8 and A6 APUs

HardOCP News

[H] News
GIGABYTE, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today launched its latest series of motherboards supporting the new AMD A75 series chipsets, and the latest AMD A-Series APUs (codenamed Llano) that are set to take the world by storm with the best graphics performance ever seen on an onboard graphics processor. GIGABYTE A75 based motherboards offer DIY PC builders and integrators a new world of 3D and multimedia performance with the most scalable, and best value upgrade path imaginable.

There is going to be a A55 version, so that will be cheaper. No idea the difference with features between the two though.

I use one of their Fusion APU boards for my HTPC and I am constantly impressed by it and the price point it was offered at. How do these boards differ? I'm assuming we are talking a lot more processing power here right?

There is going to be a A55 version, so that will be cheaper. No idea the difference with features between the two though.
The A55 FCH does not have USB3.0 nor does it have 6Gbps SATA.

You can basically say that A55 is like SB750, whereas A75 is like SB850/950 + USB3.0

Back