Corsair Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
PC Perspective has posted a video overview of the Corsair Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T case. This is ideal for those of us too lazy to read and click on pictures. :D

the Corsair Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T Case offers the exact same feature set as the previous 600T which are items like sturdy construction, intuitive cable routing for a clean installation for all users, front USB 3.0 port access and removable intake filters. The legacy of the Obsidian 800D and 700D cases is definitely alive in this much less expensive option.

thanks for the link, i am really inching to buy a new case...who doesn't love videos!!

Definitely decided on this for my x79 build. I'm tired of black cases, and this looks much better than the nzxt phantom.

This is by far my favorite care, I just wish the temps for this case were a lil better, if they were better toms marathon build prolly woulda included it.

I like white cases (like the p180 mini white version) but not digging the looks of this one.

The 7th post for this case http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1037440055&postcount=5

1122663-1095813_bettywhitegk7_super_super.jpg

i have had this case for about a month now here are my thoughts. very well made. its bloody huge. huge in the sense its very deep and wide. cable management was extremely easy. originally had the plexi-glass window but noticed it would make ticking noises as it heated and cooled. replaced it with the mesh screen now its silent. top 200mm fan also started to make a ticking sound. contacted corsair and they are sending me out a replacement. the process was hassle free. this case replaced an antec 900 and its vastly superior.

Does anyone know what the GPU cooling is like in this case with the mesh filter and 4x120mm fans in the side panel?

i have had this case for about a month now here are my thoughts. very well made. its bloody huge. huge in the sense its very deep and wide. cable management was extremely easy. originally had the plexi-glass window but noticed it would make ticking noises as it heated and cooled. replaced it with the mesh screen now its silent. top 200mm fan also started to make a ticking sound. contacted corsair and they are sending me out a replacement. the process was hassle free. this case replaced an antec 900 and its vastly superior.

How bright are the LEDs on the fans? IIRC it doesn't come with the option to turn the LEDs off and I am considering this case for my bedroom and the PC will be on when I am trying to sleep. My haf 932 doesn't bother me but it is a dim red led and not where I can see it from my bed.

Back