Angry Birds Android gets 15 New Levels

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
They’re back, they’re badder and battling those mean pigs on 15 new levels. Rovio has released a new version of Angry Birds called Mine and Dine for Android platforms. If you have not heard of Angry Birds, crawl back under your rock and we will leave you in peace. :D

It's a good time-and-battery killer and lets you use many parts of your brain, but this update seems to have locked out chapters if you have not finished every level in every chapter leading up to them.

And something messed up when I had to wipe and reset to get 2.3.3 into my Galaxy S so my previous progress..

Oh hell, something to do on a rainy day I suppose.

SOB, I reset my Droid X for Gingerbread and now I have to start all farking over on all my Angry Bird chapters.....

SOB, I reset my Droid X for Gingerbread and now I have to start all farking over on all my Angry Bird chapters.....

If you frantically tap the opening splash screen while it's loading, it should open up every chapter for you.

If you frantically tap the opening splash screen while it's loading, it should open up every chapter for you.

Nah, but if you highlight a locked world, use the back button all the way out of the game, restart the game, and when it says play tap that really fast it will let you into the locked world.

Nah, but if you highlight a locked world, use the back button all the way out of the game, restart the game, and when it says play tap that really fast it will let you into the locked world.

This worked, thanks for the tip!

Most overhyped game ever along with Farmville.

Woah woah woah woah WOAH.

These don't even belong in the same category my friend...

Maybe until Angry Birds constantly asks me to watch over their eggs every couple minutes... but until then... I'd have to say haters gonna hate.

I'd kill Rovio if they reset my game. I have 3 stars in every level :-P

Working on Angry Birds Seasons now.

Back