Finished my 2xRX360 internal 700d Build, [email protected]

Finnaly finished this build today. Been alot of work but soooo worth it. As I'm typing this my 2600k is ideling at 31c @5.0ghz. I can turn my 1850 GT's all the way down and it doesn't change my temps. Here is a screen shoot of my rig running primie 95 and furmark for 6 minutes.With the loop fully loaded i'm not breaking 69c on the cpu and 38c on the gpu. I'm only cooling a XFX6970 and the 2600k. Plan is to add anoughter 6970 or 6990. ignor the bad wirring and the old clear fan lol. I have to save up to get some noiseblocker 140mm's to replace the corsair fans. The tubing was supost to me more of a blue color but all well. Let me know what you all think. Thanks

temps.png

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
Finnaly finished this build today. Been alot of work but soooo worth it.
This is very, very nice, and it's an inspiration that makes me want to do a 2-rad loop.

I'm wondering how you managed to run the power cables out from the back of the PS, with the heatsink right up against the back of the PS. Could you post some pictures. Thanks.

No real way to take a pic. The power cables all come out on the one side of the PSU. The rad isn't wide enought to get in the way. Think the PSU is like 150mm wide or so and the rad is only 125mm wide. The Corsair case is really wide I got all my extra power cables behind the rad to.

Impressive cooling set up and the loop flow looks good but I can see some room for improvement by getting rid of some of the bends.

Is it possible to get rid of bottome 90 degree connectors and go straight in for less bends?

Does that bottom radiator have a filter?

Lots of room in that case for cooling. I'm curious as to how a normal thickness radiator would compare in push/pull configuration on top and bottom in that case. I'm sure its quiet with how you set up. Your temps look decent as well.

Does flow go from CPU to GPU or GPU to CPU?

That GPU must put out a lot of heat, because those temps are higher than my 5ghz 2500k just with the corsair H70 under the same conditions

*that case is bad ass btw

That GPU must put out a lot of heat, because those temps are higher than my 5ghz 2500k just with the corsair H70 under the same conditions

*that case is bad ass btw

Really no comparison because of GPU and CPU in same loop. Do you have same voltage on CPU?

A very nice set-up there!

I'd have configured the loop a bit differently is all.... Pump/res > CPU > GPU > 1st rad > 2nd rad > back to pump/res.

Also that may be slightly tricky to empty but great work and a nice overclock :)

I am currently thinking of a sandy bridge built. Your wiring is really nice, and it aint going anywhere. Thanks for your sharing!

Thanks for the complements. The loop goes res/pump, top rad, cpu, gpu, bottom rad, back to pump. Yea I could have went with higher fin count rads and push pull. But I needed it to be quiet. I work from home and sit next to this monster 8 hours a day. The picture is with me fully loading the loop gpu and cpu. Just the cpu loaded drops the temps down. The cpu block I'm using isnt the best option. Pretyy sure with a new Ek block I could drop 5c easy. I meesed withthe OC last night and droped it to 4.8 to see how much vcore it would run at. Got it stable at 1.36v and it tops out at 54c on prime. Got the the 6970 stable at 990mghz with out bumping the voltage. The extra 10% bump is nice.

Isn't your top rad wasted by running unheated liquid into it?

The res/pump doesn't heat it up enough to cool it out.

I could have made it so it went cpu then rad then gpu. But I dont think it would have made more then 3-4c difrence on it. I mean it's not going over 34-35c when I run 3d Mark 11 and thats at 990mghz. Going from air it was hitting 80c and thats with no overclock. I'm ok with a over 45c drop in temps and overclocked. It's quiet as hell and everything runs cool. :D All I care about. Well almost all quiet one of my damn fans is resinating and it's driving my nutz lol

Thats a pretty nice setup and awesome difference in temperatures. One of these days I'll have to give water a go.

Well I was messing around trying to figure out what fans was making the annouying noise. Ends up I think it's the fan controler on the koolance bay all in 1 unit( by the way looks really sexy on this case). But I was like screw it lets see what happens if no fans are running. Temps didn't change at all. Let it run full load on just the cpu and didn't go up 1c in 5 mintues. So I really think the old CPU water block is holding me back on getting lower temps. Guess that will be the next thing for me to upgrade.

Well I was messing around trying to figure out what fans was making the annouying noise. Ends up I think it's the fan controler on the koolance bay all in 1 unit( by the way looks really sexy on this case). But I was like screw it lets see what happens if no fans are running. Temps didn't change at all. Let it run full load on just the cpu and didn't go up 1c in 5 mintues. So I really think the old CPU water block is holding me back on getting lower temps. Guess that will be the next thing for me to upgrade.

Freeing up some of the bends will help improve flow as well..

I think those radiators are monsters for that low of power being put out by single gpu/CPU. You are set for more gpus and chipset cooling should you go that route.

Last edited:
Back