FS: Dell XPS 15 Gen2 (Sandy Bridge), Dell Vostro V130, iPhone 4 AT&T, Sprint Ace

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfire88

2[H]4U
Hi all,
Just looking to sell some stuff to help pay bills etc.

Policy: I accept non-cc paypal payments or money orders. If you recieve an item in DOA condition, please ship the item back to me for verification before we can further resolve the situation (although I am happy to say that I have encountered no problems in my trading yet, as seen by my heatware feedback under hellfire88 275-0-0). I am not responsible if the item purchased is not compatible with your hardware etc., or if the cosmetic condition is not to your liking. I am a honest trader and strive to describe my products the best that I can. Thank you!

1) Dell XPS 15

Kept this around for when my wife wanted to play PC games (Starcraft, etc. she uses a Mac as main). Its in great condition and the 1080p B+RGLED screen is amazing as is the speakers. Good touchpad too that does 2finger scrolling about as smooth as a Macbook Pro) but I need the $$ to renovate my apartment. Comes with laptop, 9cell battery, and charger only, not refurbished. Best part is it has a 1yr Dell CompleteCare warranty that covers accidental damage like liquid spills, dropping it, shattered LCD screen, etc. til next year March 2012):

- Intel Core i7-740QM (Quad-core, 1.73GHz, Turbos up to 2.93GHz) (upgraded from base)
- 6GB DDR RAM/memory
- 500GB, 7200RPM Hard drive
- nVidia GeForce 435m 2GB (upgraded from base)
- 15.6" B+RGLED 1080p FullHD (1920x1080 res) Screen (upgraded from base, Beautiful Screen, a must-have upgrade in my opinion)
- DVDRW DL drive
- Intel Wireless 6200 802.11a/b/g/n (upgraded from base, better wireless performance than stock/base wireless card and this one does 5GHz 802.11n/a)
- Bluetooth
- Backlit keyboard (upgraded from base non-backlit KB, very nice white lighting to allow you to type easier in dark rooms!)
- 1yr Dell CompleteCare Accidental Damage-covered Warranty (upgraded from base 1yr. Warranty is good til 3/18/12)
- Size: 15" x 1.3-1.5" x 10.4" (WxHxD)
- Weight: 6.26lbs
- Comes with: XPS 15 laptop, 9cell battery, and charger

ASKING: ***SOLD/Traded***
___________________________________________________________________________________

2) Dell Vostro V130

Got this a few weeks back from the Dell Outlet (its refurbished). Nice little laptop (super thin and weighs just 3.5lbs) that uses Intel Ultra-low voltage CPU (successor to the popular Intel Core 2 Duo SU7300 etc.) and has good port selection (HDMI, eSATA, etc). In cosmetically great condition. Specs are

- Intel Core i3-380um (1.33GHz)
- 2GB RAM
- 320GB, 7200RPM HDD
- 13.3" 1366x768 res LED-backlit screen
- Intel HD Graphics
- 802.11n WiFi
- Bluetooth
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
- Webcam
- 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 2.0+eSATA combo, HDMI, VGA, SD card, Mic in port, Headphone out, and Kensington lock slot

Comes with everything (original charger, box, manuals, etc.).

ASKING: $475 shipped
___________________________________________________________________________________

3) iPhone 4 16GB AT&T

As many of you know this is an awesome phone, only selling since I want to try something new. I've put a screen protector and an Incipio Silicone case on it since Day 1 so its in excellent condition (no scratches that I can see). Its currently on iOS 4.1 and Jailbroken (I think since it running an older iOS it has an older baseband that can be easily unlocked to use on other GSM carriers like T-Mobile etc.) Comes with:

- iPhone 4 16GB AT&T
- original USB data/charge cable
- original AC adapter mini-cube (good for travel)
- original iPod headphones (sealed never used)

ASKING: $475 shipped

4) Samsung Ace Windows Mobile Smartphone for Sprint

Have this around in my drawer for a spare. Works great last I tested and has a clean ESN ready to activate. In overall good condition. Moved to a smaller place so have less drawer and closet space so looking to downsize. Comes with phone and USB cable only

ASKING: FREE with purchase of any other item

5) Motorola Renegade V950 phone

This is a very nice rugged phone for Sprint which they don't carry anymore. Its military spec rugged and has huge internal and external LCDs. Its basically like a rugged RAZR2. Its in overall very good condition with some scratches on the front. Comes with the phone and charger only

ASKING: ***SOLD***

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these items. PM me or email me at:

brianhung7 AT gmail DOT com

if you have any questions/reasonable offers. Thanks for looking!

WTB: I am also looking for the following (items in bold mean I need them ASAP!):

- Nothing right now

Please bump if you look! (bumps of course will be returned). Thanks!

Last edited:
Bump for a Nice XPS 15, was debating that vs the 17" MBP - MBP only won as work was paying for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back