FS: Shin Etsu X23-7783D Thermal Paste

Status
Not open for further replies.

NobleX13

Supreme [H]ardness
Overview:

As we all know, Shin Etsu X23-7783D is one the the best thermal compounds on the market, and I got sick and tired of paying $10 for a half-gram syringe. As such, I ordered, in bulk, a significant quantity of one-gram syringes straight from Shin Etsu/Micro Si.

These are genuine one-gram syringes filled at the factory, and I have not used a finer thermal compound in all my years of system building.

According to [H]ard|OCP itself:
If you’re looking for the best performance, price be damned, then look no further than the Shin-Etsu X-23 7783D. As long as you don’t reapply your thermal paste every three months this paste is the way to go. And honestly, you are more likely to get hosed on shipping when buying paste than anything else, so make sure and pick it up when you order something "big" and then you are likely to not care too much about the price. So don't screw up and have to order thermal paste by itself; it is an add-on item.
See the full [H] review here: http://www.hardocp.com/article/2009/04/07/thermal_paste_shootout_q209/1

For Sale:

100 1-gram syringes of Shin Etsu X23-7783D
$5.50 shipped each
Quantity Remaining: 03

Prices firm. Please PM me with your shipping address and quantity desired, and I will send my payment info.

Photos:

img79041.jpg

Payments:

Amazon Payments and PayPal accepted.

Shipping:

Items will ship via USPS First Class mail. Shipping to Canada extra.
These will ship in batches based upon the number of orders placed.
I have all of these on hand; this is not a group buy.

Heatware:
NobleX13 (53-0-0)

Last edited:
Bump! Let's get this stuff moving people! Help a starving student out, would you?

Pretty sure I ordered 10 of these from you last time. I've still got 5 left! It's good stuff.

First batch has shipped!

Shipped to:

jeremyshaw
Locutus
scbjmshpv
shoota
saedrin
kyang357
bkiserx7
master noran
TTsar562
aubsxc
Fillyb

Is this stuff good for GPU?

This stuff is good for everything, basically the best thermal paste. In one review that I read, all the pastes were applied five times. 7783D was within tenths of a degree to Indigo Extreme on average, and one degree better than the other five competitors. Keeping in mind the fact that IX costs ~$20 for two applications, and you see who the real winner is :).

so absolutely no discounts for bulk orders? Still a good price though... not sure if I need any though. How many applications is one tube good for?

I can give a moderate discount for bulk orders greater than 10 units. One tube is good for around 6-8 conservative applications, depending on CPU IHS size and the heatsink used.

Thanks for the business everyone! Next batch ships tomorrow, currently consisting of orders for:

Kmac
Grumpy_Rock
Walter Machnicz

thanks for info, I'll probably send you a pm in a few days as soon as I sort things out with my relatives.

These orders have shipped today:

Kmac
Grumpy_Rock
Walter Machnicz
Delvryboy

Bump!

The following orders have shipped today:

Doozer
Tamerz
Dwolvin
bigmac11
SOSTrooper
mixxwell

Bump!

Issue resolved kyan357.

Should anyone else have issues with packaging and/or USPS let me know. Of about 25 shipments so far I have had a couple get damaged in transit, and if you find that yours has experienced a similar issue, please PM me and I'll make things right. My word is my bond.

39 left! Volume orders encouraged!

Shipped today:

Dan Banger
king k
Dmac122383

Last edited:
The good news: Acegoober and Dmac122383's orders have shipped.

The bad news: If you were an earlier customer, your package shipped in a standard non-reinforced envelope. Apparently the USPS sorting facility in Norfolk, NE is outdated, and cannot reliably handle this type of package. The last several batches have gone out in bubble mailers and are fine.

I have issued replacement orders for those of you who received damaged product, and will be shipping replacements on Friday for those of you whos package got destroyed in Norfolk.

These include:

Delvryboy
William Machinaz

I am sorry for the trouble, and if I had known this would have been an issue I would have sprung for the bubble mailers sooner.

Before I get flamed for improper packaging, the majority of orders placed have arrived safely packed this way, but it seems that a few don't agree with certain sorting facilities.

Either way, all recent orders have been well-packed, and all new orders from now on will ship out on Friday, in proper reinforced bubble mailer packaging.

I am 100% committed to maintaining my reputation as an honest and fair trader, and will take whatever steps necessary to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.

Thanks!

-Derrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back