HP SAS Expander 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtrider

Limp Gawd
I have 2 HP SAS Expanders supporting dual link and SAS2.0. They have the latest firmware. Included is the factory adapter plate and hardware. They will also both come with 2 sff-8087 cables so you don't need to worry about getting cables for your hba. Both cards used for a very short time.

1. The first one was from synergydustin on this board. He works for at an hp reseller and has a good reputation here. I had this card in my system for only a couple days. $250 via paypal and I will cover shipping. Same as he charges but I'm including cables that don't normally come with.

2. The second one I purchased directly from HP. This was literally just popped into my system for 5 minutes to make sure it works. This is not a refurbished item. $280 via paypal and I will cover shipping.

Both work perfectly fine and you won't be disappointed. It is a widely known fact that pretty much all of them sold on ebay and from resellers and many websites are refurbished items. You take your chances with those and that is why they are cheaper at about half the cost of a new one direct. So be careful as you shop around and compare prices.

I totally changed the scope of my media server build so I won't need these. I also have an areca 1880i raid 6 controller for sale here as well.

I will supply my ebay ID to those interested in purchasing. 100% feedback and 10 years there.

Here is the great HF thread on these with all the info you need:
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1484614

IMG_3493.jpg

Last edited:
Sold. Thanks d00dz. Sorry to all those who inquired that I didn't get back to yet. Lot of interest in these cards here!

My areca 1880i is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back