Mwave.com: AVEXIR Standard 4GB kit (2GB x 2) pc3-10600 DDR3 1333 - $36 F/S

P.S. what $5 off coupons are you talking about, btw? I don't think I've ever bought anything at mwave...

invalid link ... that seems to always happen with mwave links :mad:
search for mwave part # BA42027

P.S. what $5 off coupons are you talking about, btw? I don't think I've ever bought anything at mwave...
They're sort of like gift certificates from purchases made in the past, so if you don't already have one then you're out of luck.

$9 a gig is still a great price though.

search for mwave part # BA42027

They're sort of like gift certificates from purchases made in the past, so if you don't already have one then you're out of luck.

$9 a gig is still a great price though.

Yeah I found it anyway just by highlighting the thread title and right-click > search Google in FF. Just complaining :p

Thanks for the explanation, though. Do you get anything for becoming an "M" Club member? Other than promo emails lol?

MClub gives discounts on some items and members receive $30 worth of gift certificates ($5, $10, $15) that have no minimum purchase amounts. Not sure if the $30 promotion is still open for new members.

I put a set of these in a budget built I put together for a friend last fall. No complaints so far.

good deal. i need one more stick, if anyone wants to part with one, lmk.

Thanks, OP. I ordered a set for my upcoming cheap SB build. From what I understand 1333 ram is enough even if OC-ing.

Back