Funny Facebook Unfriending

On a related note, how do you know you've been unfriended? I found this out months ago (and posted it on my FB page), Facebook has a feature that unintentionally rats you out. I logged in one day and noticed a friendly reminder that I should "reconnect" with so-and-so. Sure enough, I checked my friends list and that bastard had unfriended me!!!! :D

Now I know every person that has unfriended me....all three of them.

ROFLMAO!

That made my day, thank you very much! OMG I can only imagine...

Also, early contendor for best use of "gadzooks" in 2011?

Sounds like the husband is quite immature adding in the threats he made. The guy asked a simple question. But regardless, the guy could have just sent her a Facebook email rather than bother the husband.

That was funny.

What a dumbass.

I mean really......ask the husband why his wife "unfriended" him. I agree, deserves a punch in the noggin. Gadzooks!:eek::eek:

I don't have a Facebook, never could understand the value or need.

On a related note, how do you know you've been unfriended? I found this out months ago (and posted it on my FB page), Facebook has a feature that unintentionally rats you out. I logged in one day and noticed a friendly reminder that I should "reconnect" with so-and-so. Sure enough, I checked my friends list and that bastard had unfriended me!!!! :D

Now I know every person that has unfriended me....all three of them.
That only works with people who are usually active. I just checked, and three people that I know I got a reconnect message about are still my 'friends'--they just never post anything.

Sounds like the husband is quite immature adding in the threats he made. The guy asked a simple question. But regardless, the guy could have just sent her a Facebook email rather than bother the husband.
Sounds to me like the husband knows a little more about this guy than he's letting on...

I've put out a couple fuck face and mark zuckatwat notices and told people if I didn't know them personally or talk to them regularly I was deleting them so I have gotten any flack for my house cleaning. The game invites got out of hand.

That only works with people who are usually active. I just checked, and three people that I know I got a reconnect message about are still my 'friends'--they just never post anything.

True, true...and I think that's what it was intended for. Kinda funny how Facebook rats people out that secretly unfriended you though ;)

Because he's a real man unlike yourself...

:rolleyes:

Yeah, so immature.

I have had to tell 4 twat stains to FO in the past 2 years when they decided that they loved my wife (last time they saw her was 15 years ago high school) and started to FB stalk her. I got the same response as you just posted.

"Oh my god what's wrong with you? I JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS!"

Whatever. The lack of Men these day vs. immature, passive aggressive boys is disturbing.

lots of insecured men in this forum as well, looks like.

True, true...and I think that's what it was intended for. Kinda funny how Facebook rats people out that secretly unfriended you though ;)
This is true. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for that from now on.

Then again, if my FB posting history is any indication, I've been asking to be mass defriended for quite some time.

When I read your comment, I just pictured a stereotypical quiet and passive IT Manager who eventually goes crazy because his wife/girlfriend cheats and steps all over him.

There's no immaturity, the husband's just being a man. ;)

I've put out a couple fuck face and mark zuckatwat notices and told people if I didn't know them personally or talk to them regularly I was deleting them so I have gotten any flack for my house cleaning. The game invites got out of hand.

This. No I don't want to water your farm, be your mafia hitman, or join your vampire brood. In fact, I haven't seen you since second grade.

This. No I don't want to water your farm, be your mafia hitman, or join your vampire brood. In fact, I haven't seen you since second grade.
Click the X and choose "Hide all messages by <Application>". There's a new stupid app every week, but I haven't heard a peep from any of those games in months.

lots of insecured men in this forum as well, looks like.

If someone did the same shit to my fiancée, I would have said the same exact thing. What's your point? That you got rejected by some woman you stalked on facebook and it damaged what little ego you have left so you call us all "insecured" here? You seem to miss the point of that reply. It was his wife so he's entitled to tell the dumbass to FOAD.

If someone did the same shit to my fiancée, I would have said the same exact thing. What's your point? That you got rejected by some woman you stalked on facebook and it damaged what little ego you have left so you call us all "insecured" here? You seem to miss the point of that reply. It was his wife so he's entitled to tell the dumbass to FOAD.

UR violent. U scare teh modern menz. :eek:

what style? aggressive, macho, and short tempered? I wonder what happens when his wife asks an innocent question? does he threaten her with violence too?

So REAL men solve their problems with their fists?

Of course. Real men act badass on the internets instead of answering simple, polite questions.

The comment about the passive IT Manager is spot on.

"Solve issues through running away and capitulating."

Making trouble with another mans wife (well a real man that actually goes to bat for his wife) is taboo.

The comment about the passive IT Manager is spot on.

"Solve issues through running away and capitulating."

Making trouble with another mans wife (well a real man that actually goes to bat for his wife) is taboo.

Real men don't fight over someone flirting with their wife. Sorry, that's middle-school crap. You know what real men do? Talk to their wives and explain how it's disrespectful and hurtful for them to flirt back or encourage the other men.

I don't think this Jack is a jackass at all. What I don't understand is how a question like that results in a punch to the face, unless of course Jack suspects his wife has been getting it on with the "poor boob".

You guys take great joy into reading what isn't there, don't you? I have no problems with my girlfriend having male and female friends alike on Facebook. I also have a Facebook account, and I also have other female friends as well as male friends. A typical guy would say it's ok to have female friends, but their girlfriend has no reason to need another male friend. That's what you guys come across as. Violence and jealousy doesn't solve anything, you know.

A simple answer would have been something like "I don't know, why don't you send her a message and ask her yourself?". Being deleted doesn't bar a person from doing so. Only when they're blocked.

My girlfriend has deleted a lot of friends, ladies and guys alike, and she would sometimes get messages from some of them asking if they did anything to merit the deletion. She would just say she's cleaning house and they don't talk anyways, sorry.

All the guy asked was if he did anything to offend her. They've obviously been friends for a long time since they had each other on Facebook and they knew each other since grade school. The husband apparently didn't like that and came off as insecure and made unnecessary threats against him. Just because he's a guy doesn't automatically make him a home wrecker.

You can call me all kinds of names and make assumptions about me, but some of you guys are coming off as very jealous, and I can't imagine how your girlfriends and wives would react to your comments. My girlfriend would probably punch me in the face if I threatened one of her friends.

Yea, the guy who emailed the husband is a serious putz. It doesn't matter if he had any intention of sleeping with her or not. However, the husband has some serious questions to ask, like why she never mentioned her FB "friend".

Anyway...

There is a lot of Friday morning flaming going on. Why not just shut the fuck up and be courteous to your other forum goers?

I've got one.

Deleted a dude from my friends list because he couldn't quit being a smartass about anything. Dude turns around and removes all my toons from the World of Warcraft guild we were in. :D

Some people take that site way to damn seriously.

All the guy asked was if he did anything to offend her. They've obviously been friends for a long time since they had each other on Facebook and they knew each other since grade school. The husband apparently didn't like that and came off as insecure and made unnecessary threats against him. Just because he's a guy doesn't automatically make him a home wrecker.
Why don't you read that picture again. He used to go to primary school with her comes off as that he added her because they were at some point in their life together for a bit and that was it. The guy has no clue about the dude you also have to remember that he asked her husband instead of asking her directly. My mother had a boyfriend in the 5th grade and he went bragging about how great she was and all which recently he requested her on facebook. She declined him. Are you okay with that he contacts my dad and ask why my mother won't add him?

and told people if I didn't know them personally or talk to them regularly I was deleting them

EXACTLY. What's the problem with that?? I'll tell you what, I don't facebook, but I use this scheme in real life. ;)

Awwww, somebody tell you to leave their wife alone after you stalked her on FB?

Awwww, someone punch their wife in the face when they found out an old flame was talking to them on FB?

See how that works? Brilliance!

Why don't you read that picture again. He used to go to primary school with her comes off as that he added her because they were at some point in their life together for a bit and that was it. The guy has no clue about the dude you also have to remember that he asked her husband instead of asking her directly. My mother had a boyfriend in the 5th grade and he went bragging about how great she was and all which recently he requested her on facebook. She declined him. Are you okay with that he contacts my dad and ask why my mother won't add him?

Of course. Is that lame? Sure. Is a polite question grounds for violence? Maybe if you didn't live in a modern society.

But if it helps you feel like a badass, sure go for it.

Real men don't fight over someone flirting with their wife. Sorry, that's middle-school crap. You know what real men do? **Talk to their wives and explain how it's disrespectful and hurtful for them to flirt back or encourage the other men.**

You don't know the whole story... and many of the "real men" who have posted comments have already experienced this.

**What exactly do you do if this conversation has already been had and now this guy is sending you messages to figure out why your wife has unfriended them?

Sometimes being rude is the only way to sink it into someone's skull that they're not welcome in your life. Even still, I'd hardly call what that guy wrote too off base. It's not like he sought out this guy and actually carried out on his word...

Not everyone in this world is willing to live by your "civil" standards and sometimes you need to take things to the next level.

You guys take great joy into reading what isn't there, don't you? I have no problems with my girlfriend having male and female friends alike on Facebook. I also have a Facebook account, and I also have other female friends as well as male friends. A typical guy would say it's ok to have female friends, but their girlfriend has no reason to need another male friend. That's what you guys come across as. Violence and jealousy doesn't solve anything, you know.

A simple answer would have been something like "I don't know, why don't you send her a message and ask her yourself?". Being deleted doesn't bar a person from doing so. Only when they're blocked.

My girlfriend has deleted a lot of friends, ladies and guys alike, and she would sometimes get messages from some of them asking if they did anything to merit the deletion. She would just say she's cleaning house and they don't talk anyways, sorry.

You can call me all kinds of names and make assumptions about me, but some of you guys are coming off as very jealous, and I can't imagine how your girlfriends and wives would react to your comments. My girlfriend would probably punch me in the face if I threatened one of her friends.

You ever watch the discovery channel? Nearly every show that talks about animal behaviour shows animals fighting each other to protect what they cherish and value. Now just because they win the first round, it doesn't mean they've won forever, so they keep fighting and become increasingly aggressive with each other to keep their prize.

Human beings are the EXACT same. We choose to mask our natural animal instincts with reason because we have huge brains and we have developed communicational skills. But at the end of the day when we feel that what we have is being threatened we ACT with threats of violence or violence itself.

The husband on Facebook is just simply expressing his disgust with another male in what he feels like a threat towards his wife. I see no immaturity there, he is simply acting upon his instincts as a male and an animal to defend what he believes he has earned.

Back