Galaxy GTX 460 768 $89.99AR

cabanaboy38

Limp Gawd
GALAXY GTX 460 768 60XMH6HS3HMW
$40.00 Rebate
GALAXYTECH:
FRYS.com #: 6434002
Next-generation gaming has arrived. The Galaxy 60XMH6HS3HMW GeForce GeForce GTX 460 GC Edtion gives your games an adrenaline shot with the world's fastest performance and futuristic, visually-stunning graphics. The Galaxy 60XMH6HS3HMW GeForce GTX 460 GC Edtion brings games to life through incredible DirectX 11 tessellation performance and advanced cinematic effects like motion blur and depth of field.
Limit 1 per Household.
(when purchased between 01/01/2011 and 01/06/2011)

Shipping: Unavailable
Notify me when product is available
Store Pickup: Check Availability

Detailed Description | Rebate Info| Tell a friend | Warranty Info

PCI-E VIDEO CARD
larger view
Price: $129.99
After Rebate: $89.99
Click Here to Buy It! http://www.frys.com/product/6434002?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

I cant see them getting any lower. Awsome deal! Six months ago the GTX260 core 216 was over $200

It is better than the card I have now. I wonder if it would make a good physics card.

Damnit, sold out... local stores only :mad:

Hot deal, best bang for your buck (budget gamer) upgrade if you can find it local... the gtx460 can play most games maxed @ 1080p (1920x1080) and easily sells for $140+ nowadays for decent brands. Sucks ass this is sold out online... very muchhhhh :mad:

Got one earlier today. Already sealed the rebate form and is ready to be shipped. I downloaded the xtreme tuner and my card is running at 900core with voltage at 1.087 and I almost get the speed of a gtx 470.

Looking for one but not local. Please PM if you can help and buy me one local/ship it for a few extra bucks profit.... you can get yours even cheaper :D

I want the receipt too, $105 shipped COD? :D PM ME!

Looking for one but not local. Please PM if you can help and buy me one local/ship it for a few extra bucks profit.... you can get yours even cheaper :D

I want the receipt too, $105 shipped COD? :D PM ME!

Many deals like this make it impossible for non local people to capitalize. Especially when the remote people forget:

Shipping charges: $15
Taxes: $12
Rebates:$40:
Cost to the buyer (OTD): $156 (116AR) with taxes or $144 ($104AR) without taxes. This does not include applicable paypal fees.

So your asking not only for someone to do you a favor and go through the effort, but charge you the after rebate price (which takes 8 weeks) and eat the difference?

I have helped out a few online people before, but your asking a lot to only pay the after rebate price upfront.

I did forget about tax though, good point since its local only.... you sometimes forgot about sales taxes buying stuff online all the time :D

I think I'd rather pick up the EVGA if I don't find anything similar to this soon for my area... damn you's Frys! Spread out your stores!

I had someone call me in a panic this morning becuase their video card was dead. He was trying to bring his computer to my house so I could fix it for him. LOL no way in hell becuase he is a cheap bastard and all I would probably get is a thank you. Those thank yous don't fill your stomach very well. I told him to go pick one of these deals at Fry's. Glad Fry's had this on sell for him. This card carries a 2 year warrenty same and the cheap EVGA model. The lifetime version is considerably more expensive as your mainly paying for the warrenty as it should be. Maybe EVGA will be able to say in business charging a little extra for the Lifetime warrenty and not follow BFG down the out of business path.

90 bucks for a 460 is a really good deal. Nice. Always like to see more performance for the buck.

Ugh, should've jumped on the TD deal for this price... wish I had a Frys so I could get in on this deal.

I got one of the last 3 of these on the shelf @ the Woodland Hills Fry's today. And I was lucky to, I guess (may have been an ad item too, not sure). I had it in the cart yesterday, waited until later to figure out if I'd head there today....Well, of course it was out of stock by the time I went to finalize the order, but back in stock this morning, so I went over and got one.

So far so good. ~$103 AR for a card that's cooler, quieter, barely draws more power than my outgoing G92 GTS. She's sitting @ 825/1650/1848 w/ F@H GPU3 running, showing 70c atm (40% fan, volt tuning later). I'm only on my 1st WU with the new card, but running a 6801, showing 11.2-11.3k currently in both GPU Tracker and HFM.NET, where my G92 @ 735/1846/1000 hit about 5800 ppd on the same, while hitting the 90c fan throttle easily since I tend to keep the speed down.

Oh, and the tax thing, that's exactly why I don't go to Fry's or order from the likes of Newegg much anymore (Amazon ftw, FS, no tax, didn't even charge me CA recycling fee on a 42" LCD I just bought). Sometimes it's worth it to take the 13$ hit, since nobody online seems to come close to this price atm especially.

Looks like there's a couple still in stock at the Fry's by me... might be a good time to spend my $50 Fry's gift card :)

This is a great deal.

Awsome deal! Six months ago the GTX260 core 216 was over $200

How do these compare to the GTX260?
I don't have a Fry's anywhere near me, so it's a moot question... but I'm curious, after spending close to $200 on mine also. :p

How do these compare to the GTX260?
I don't have a Fry's anywhere near me, so it's a moot question... but I'm curious, after spending close to $200 on mine also. :p

well considering that the gtx460 1GB is slightly faster that the GTX275 its safe to say that the 768 version is just as fast in games that dont get VRAM issues. (1920x1200/1080 and above)

Back