[H]ot EA Store:PC BFBC2 Vietnam: $5, Mirror's Edge | SimCity4 | SPECACT Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
links are all fixed. I am including a screen shot as well for everyone to see this does work. takes alittle time but its worth it.

EA.jpg

Links aren't working.. and I dunno =/

The $ I could save might not be worth the time of doing this + all the spam I'll have to delete cuz of that signup later. I dont know if they spam, but I assume they do just like every other signup site like that.

thats gonna have to be your call. your getting 2 free games + 1 free upgrade kit & 10 dollars off Vietnam. for a total of 5.39 cents

Some of the links still don't work because they're being automatically shortened by the forums. Create a "click me" style link instead of posting the full long URL in your post.

The links all work i just checked them all. I fixed them just a second ago Refresh the page

I can't sign up, it says my area does not qualify.

We're sorry, either your account is already active or there is no account associated with this address. Please provide your household residence for the mailing address below.

Edit: Be sure to select "Heard about this elsewhere" and not through your city recycler.

I don't get it, does a single code take $10 off of every item in your cart or something?

it seems so cause I got Mirrors edge & sim city 4 with the Spec upgrade Kit Free. All I had to pay is 5.39 cents for everything Including the Vietnam Code.

Product Name: Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2: Vietnam
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $4.99

Product Name: Battlefield: Bad Company™2 SPECACT Kit Upgrades
Amount: $0.00
Digital Rights: No Unlock Code Needed

Product Name: SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition

Product Name: Mirror's Edge™

Tax: $0.40
Total: $5.39
Discount: $35.40

im not sure to be honest with you. I just followed the instructions and added what games they told me to.

This worked for me, a friend told me about it, didn't take 20min, took 4-5. Unfortunately all I got was Vietnam.

it took me about 20 minutes that including wait time for the Email from Recyclebank.com took about 10 minutes just to get my Verification email

Go to Amazon and search Nature Made and just use the UPC's from there, 5 times, and you get 50 points.

Got Vietnam for 20% off at D2D on Christmas Eve. Given the steps I have to take for this, I don't know whether I should be kicking myself or not. :)

dont fuck up like i did with the specact. i used an email that wasnt tied to my bc2 account, so the specact unlock went to a non existent bc2 account.

it took me about 20 minutes that including wait time for the Email from Recyclebank.com took about 10 minutes just to get my Verification email

Yeah, the verification took a little while to arrive, but once it did, everything else went quickly. Time well spent. Mirror's Edge, Vietnam and the SPECACT kit for $5.25. Thanks so much for sharing OP.

dont fuck up like i did with the specact. i used an email that wasnt tied to my bc2 account, so the specact unlock went to a non existent bc2 account.

5 mins to set up a new account, got a 2nd code, and now have the specact kit on my account.

looks like this code can be respawned as many times as you like, just keep setting up new accounts.

it seems this is a promo code that will take $10 off the regular price(not the promo price) of the first five games you put in your cart.

OP, how long did it take for you to receive your e-mail from EA Store for your purchase? It's been 10-15 minutes and I still have nothing.

It was around 20ish minutes if i had to guess. The other thing is once you make the Purchase and th games are in your list the Code was given on the EA website.

It was around 20ish minutes if i had to guess. The other thing is once you make the Purchase and th games are in your list the Code was given on the EA website.

When I go into my EA Account and view my Game Library, none of the games I purchased show up. Do those take a while to show up there as well? Also, when I look under "Orders & Billing", there are no pending/current/past orders. Was it like that for you as well?

Mine went through quickly. EA email arrived in 5 minutes but the Order page had all the codes and stuff on it.
All my games show up in my EA Downloader as well.

Can I add these to my already owned steam game? I purchased bc2 on steam.. wondering if I can use the code for vietnam on that version.

yeah it doesnt show anything in my list in the orders and billing. I downloaded the EA download Manager & it has my Sim city & mirrors edge in there to download. You should get the email from EA soon for Vietnam.

Link for the download manager: http://www.ea.com/1/download-manager

Can I add these to my already owned steam game? I purchased bc2 on steam.. wondering if I can use the code for vietnam on that version.

Yes you can use the Vietnam Code with the Steam Version just open up Battlefield and use the CODE in game

yes, it shouldnt be an issue.

from my understanding for VN, ea will send you a cd key. click on the viet nam tag on the bc2 login screen and enter the cd key, and your good to go.

Thanks, I also picked up BF 2142 since i lost mine. BC2 Vietnam, BF 2142 and the BC2 specact kit for $10

you know what is funny is that I was debating to buy Vietnam off steam but i didnt want to pay $15.00 then I saw this on Overclock so I had to try it. I tryed it before I posted it up here so no one got screwed out of anything.

Worked great

Worked for me. I refuse to pay for DLC, but free fits the bill. Plus I have been wanting the vietnam pack for a while but couldn't bring myself to pay 15$ for more buggy software, but 5 works.

Also for people waiting on the email confirm. On the logon page, click reset password. My confirmation came a few seconds after using that.

Yea I wasn't sure about $15 for Vietnam, but $5 is reasonable.

I played for 15-20 minutes, it's pretty much the same game but newer maps and crappier weapons. But it's fun as it's a bit more of a challenge. I do miss the motion sensors though :(

So this only works on Battlefield BC2 specact kit, Mirrors edge, and simycity 4?

I can't get it to work on Mass Effect 2, dragon age, or anyting else.

props to 4LC4PON3 for doing the dirty work to make sure it works before posting. I didn't do it, but I'm sure it helped many others.

NP listen I dont like doign these things myself but this was 2 hard to pass up. 2 free games battlefield vietnam & a free upgrade kit for 5.39 cents. I had to try it & I had to tell [H]ardOCP users because this prolly wont happen again for along time.

I just hope MORE users see this before it expires cause it is a great deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back