Afternoon ShellShocker = 4gb ddr3 DIM for $40 no rebate free shipping

2x4GB DDR3 sets went for slightly less last week, ~$74.99/shipped. Still not too bad a deal though, glad to see RAM prices where they are.

That memory can be had right now for $40.79 shipped with code DKMEM15. Code expires 12/30.

Thats a pretty good buy.. Saves 2.50ish a stick off the g.skill value stuff newegg has now too.

I got two of them. I just hope these aren't the cheapo no-name chips that Tom's got on their Mushkin value ram. I need to push them to mid 1400's or so.

Crazy... $34/stick shipped with the coupon code (DKMEM15). 1.5v stock volts, 1333mhz 4GB DDR3... ordered 2, even though I'm tempted to go for 16GB. Nice, low-height heatspreaders too! I saw this on newegg's front page, before seeing the thread... :D.

Will this be good for Sandy Bridge? I don't plan to overclock at least for a while, might still get the 2500k, but wanted to be sure that this wouldn't limit the speed too much.

nice heatspreaders for a change. the gskill stuff last week was kinda funky, the corsair vengeance were hideous, and the ripjaws are pretty awesome but kind of attention whore-ish.

nice heatspreaders for a change. the gskill stuff last week was kinda funky, the corsair vengeance were hideous, and the ripjaws are pretty awesome but kind of attention whore-ish.

You think so also? i have a set and i liked em at first but the Style fades kinda quick.

RAM arrived today in a bubble envelope mailer... thankfully it looks fine :). Now to go order a motherboard & wait impatiently for the 9th/10th...

Back