FS: GTX 580, GTX 460, AM3 mobo, DDR2, sound cards, Socket A stuff

ragejg

[H]ard|Gawd
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Welcome to my FS thread. I ship in continental US only, and I accept Money Orders and PayPal. Heat ID: ragejg

GPUs

(SOLD) NVIDIA REFERENCE GTX 580
This card is is a bit special - it's a review card. As such, there's no warranty, but as it's a reference card straight from NVIDIA it's fair to say that it is likely on the high side of craftsmanship quality (no woodscrews).

580frontstanding.jpg

Need more details? Review of this very card: http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=156936

This is a *card only* sale; it's all I got from NVIDIA.

PRICE: $400 shipped (SOLD to FRZ)

(SOLD) EVGA GeForce GTX 460 SuperClocked
This is also a review card, I have registered it, but EVGA's warranties are not transferable like I thought they were.

gtx460w.jpg

Need more details? Review of this very card: http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=152967

This comes with all the trimmings of a retail card.

PRICE: $115 shipped (SOLD TO FRENCHIE)

Other items

MSI 785GM-E65 mATX AM3 motherboard, brand new (shipped to me due to an RMA)
PRICE: $50 shipped

ECS K7S5A Socket A motherboard in good condition with aftermarket BIOS
PRICE: $22 shipped

LinkSys ProConnect SVIEW04 V.2 Four-Port KVM (VGA & PS2) with all adapters and cables, in like-new condition
PRICE: $65 shipped

OCZ Reaper HPC DDR2-1150 (2x2) 4 G
PRICE: $60 shipped (SOLD)

Several SB Audigy 1 and Audigy 2 ZS cards...
PRICE: $19 shipped (each)

Socket A Athlon XP Mobile 2800 (Unlocked multiplier, great overclocker)
PRICE: $21 shipped

Socket A Sempron 2400
PRICE: $17 shipped

Nostromo N50 Speedpad
PRICE: $18 shipped

Thanks for viewing! I'll add more items at a later point. Again, Happy Holidays!!

This thread brought to you by:
bagger_288_by_kartmann.jpg

Last edited:
Can you explain how the "warranty will transfer without issue" for the EVGA card when EVGA doesn't allow this?

Probably means he will help with RMA.

Seeing how he's been a [H] member for 8 years, I don't think he will bail out on you (like somebody else who did...) when the time comes.

Is it possible to make an exception for shipping overseas?

That 580 is looking mighty fine :p.

PM me if you will consider it. Otherwise, good luck and a bump for a sexy card!

Probably means he will help with RMA.

Seeing how he's been a [H] member for 8 years, I don't think he will bail out on you (like somebody else who did...) when the time comes.

Agreed. I just thought he knows something we don't. ;)

Can you explain how the "warranty will transfer without issue" for the EVGA card when EVGA doesn't allow this?

I spoke with Jacob Freeman, EVGA's PR guy and buddeh of mine... he cleared it up for me and I edited the OP... I have been under the impression for quite a while now that EVGA cards have transferable warranties... but they don't. Only XFX offers this.

So it's still available, it's still in like-new shape, it's still a nice card, and I apologize for mis-wording.... I corrected my mistake as fast as I could. No deception meant; I've happily sold here for 8 years.

No deception inferred. Sorry if i put you on the spot.

Wondering if you might trade that 460 for an Intel 80GB SSD?

Back