FS: Maxed-Out 11.6" MacBook Air

Status
Not open for further replies.

rush24t3

2[H]4U
Sold 3/15/2011 outside of [H]

$1125.00

11.6" Apple MacBook Air

This is the late 2010 model. Purchased 2/28/2011 from the Apple Store as a refurb. I love it, but I've received orders from "on high" that she wants (er, expects) an iPad 2, and, well, you know how that goes.

No dead pixels (screen is insanely great :)) and well-maintained in the short time I've had it. This is the top-tier spec for the 11.6".

Specs:

• 1.6 GHz Core 2 Duo
  • 4 GB RAM
  • 128 GB SSD
  • USB OS restore drive
  • MagSafe power adapter
  • Wall cord
  • Refurb packaging (white box with padding and accessories box)

Price is firm and includes shipping costs.
I will only ship within the continental U.S.

* I do not offer technical support of any kind. I only sell items that are in excellent physical and working condition (unless otherwise noted) and are verified to be in proper working order before shipping, unless item is specifically marked as unused or unopened; as such, I do not provide refunds. Any technical support, repair or replacement must be made according to the manufacturer's guidelines.

References: Heatware / Beerology

Last edited:
Bah, think my BFG ES800 died on me tonight. Might go for the Corsair if I can scrounge up some extra cash.

Failing that.. Well.. Bump.

Last edited:
Might as well ask......looking for any full or partial trades to lower the cash out?

Oh crap, I just realized you said prices are firm on everything. I'm sorry! Free bump at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back