Social Media Addiction: Are You At Risk?

No problem here. I don't do social networking sites at all. Heck, I don't even like texting.

Not me either. I hate Facebook and think people who join it are idiots for giving out their personal info to strangers and spam companies. Heck, I even use a call blocker on my land-line phone to defeat those bastards because I dislike them that much.

No problem here. I don't do social networking sites at all. Heck, I don't even like texting.

Same here.
What I really hate is that I'm running into more sites that "assume" everyone has a facebook account, and they expect you to login using your facebook account to use thier site.

the video was too long... can you shorten it up? I got like 200 tweets and missed the video

sorry... message coming in..

Axe

No.

►I don't use facebook / myspace / or their ilk. Heck, I don't even have an account on any of them.
►I only use email in a work capacity, outside of filling out a webform to register for something. I don't use it to communicate with my friends.
►I don't have or use an instant messenger.
►I've sent a total of like 50 text message in 2 years. You have a phone. I have a phone. Just pick the damn thing up and make a fkn call.

I only really use web based forums when I'm at work and am bored (ie. nothing to do), or I'm trying to give/recieve information on something.

Best quote.. @ 5:52

damn you Zuckerberg, damn you!

5193640519_5682decec8.jpg

Depending on how you surf it, this forum is social media in it's own right

But it's awesome.

They should have had the characters encounter a heroin addict who would be shocked and amazed at how messed up the mom was.

I doubt it, I do look at facebook everyday ( or every other day).... for like 5 seconds, so I might gradually, but thats only because I'm VERY VERY Bored and need something to help procrastinate. If I get started somethign I like, I won't be.

I don't tweet (can't stand the thought of it), and anytime someone promotes it I remind them what the first four letters in "Twitter" are... Facebook gets grudging use since it helps me get in touch with people I haven't seen in many years. I'm either just not sociable enough or haven't been turned into a Zuckerturd zombie yet, so I find all reality TV shows and most social media to be pointless and unnecessary.

Im a forum whore. I surf like 4-5 forums regularly during the day.

I also play WoW.....thats like a replacement for real life.

No.

►I don't use facebook / myspace / or their ilk. Heck, I don't even have an account on any of them.
►I only use email in a work capacity, outside of filling out a webform to register for something. I don't use it to communicate with my friends.
►I don't have or use an instant messenger.
►I've sent a total of like 50 text message in 2 years. You have a phone. I have a phone. Just pick the damn thing up and make a fkn call.

I only really use web based forums when I'm at work and am bored (ie. nothing to do), or I'm trying to give/recieve information on something.

Oh my I think I love you.
Another person that actually thinks the way I do about cell phones and texting and uses a cell phone for the what some people seem to forget about that it does, makes phone calls.

Back