Cooler Master HAF 932 & Thermaltake Frio Frys B&M $65.00 after $45.00 MIR

Hellbent88

Limp Gawd
Killer deal on a great Full Tower Case and Cpu cooler. Listed in Indy Sunday add, Check your locations.
This combo is also listed on Frys website for $110.00 but does not come with rebate

[H] gave the cpu cooler Gold in its review

No go in Sunnyvale, CA Fry's...called up and they are showing $110 no rebate, still a good deal but not smoking.

*Updated 4:11 PM*

So the lady at Sunnyvale Fry's lied. I went in there to pick up my $9 Cooler Master Hyper 212+ and I walked over to the new ad they had posted. Sure enough there was the deal. I picked up both the items and went to check out. When I got to the register, the guy wanted to charge me over $200. He couldn't find the deal in the system. I had to freakin walk over to the ad with him and show him...Fry's needs to get their act together.

Deal Re-classified to SMOKING HOT!

PS The $45 rebate is broken into 2 - $30 for the case, $15 for the cooler

Last edited:
I'm gonna try to return the FRIO so that will make my HAF-932 for $49

Fry's needs to get their act together.

Fry's in Indy is the same way :rolleyes: Never call them !!! Got a Cpu/Mobo deal that they had listed, way better motherboard on the add then should have been. Manager gave me the deal and took down the add :D

I'm gonna try to return the FRIO so that will make my HAF-932 for $49

Were you able to just return the cooler?
Do you have the link for the case rebate?
I wonder if I can paint the interior of the case black.

Thanks.

Were you able to just return the cooler?
Do you have the link for the case rebate?
I wonder if I can paint the interior of the case black.

Thanks.

I was not able to return just the Frio, they said if i wanted to return it I would have to return the whole package ( the case and cooler).

They will give you the rebate when you check out at Fry's.

Back