FS: Patriot 2x1GB PC3200 Ram, New StarCraft II Collector's items, Mario DS Game Rack

Status
Not open for further replies.

WGSquallx2002

Limp Gawd
-Patriot 2x1GB PC3200 DDR Ram
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820220040

Description: I have these in mint condition. They were installed in my P4 system and have never been overclocked. Fast stock timing.

Price: $60.00 shipped

-StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Game in new and sealed DVD Case
Description: Bought Collector's edition for artbook, extras dvd, and other extras. Already own SC2 so I'm selling this one. New and sealed. Originally purchased in the U.S. When you register, your SC2 game will register as the collector's edition version.

Price: $42.00 shipped

-Raynor USB Drive, in new and sealed condition.

Price: $40.00 shipped

-Left 4 Dead 2 - Unused for Steam.
Description: Will gift to you over Steam after payment is received. Plays on both Snow Leopard Mac and PC.

[Strike=Option]Price: $5.00[/s] SOLD

-Genuine, Nintendo Mario DS Game Rack, new and sealed in box
Description: Came from Nintendo USA. Makes for a great collector's item or gift.

Price: $33.00 shipped

-----
Macbook C2D Part Out
[Strike=Option]
-Macbook 13" LCD from Macbook model: A1181

Description: Includes entire bezel, webcam, hinges and attached cables. No cracks on bezel or case. Light scratches. Pulled from Macbook with dead logic board. No scratches on LCD. Cleaned very carefully with air blower and Monster LCD cleaning solution with microfiber cloth.

Price: $105.00 shipped
[/s]

-Macbook 13" White Keyboard

Description: In good condition. Power button works. Keys are pretty solid with no signs of gloss/oil from use. There is a slight crack at the bottom left hand corner as seen in the photo. Trackpad is smooth and the button is solid. Again, no signs of oil or gloss on the trackpad as well. Keyboard top has no discoloration (color is uniform for the entire part). Keyboard ribbon is attached and in good condition.

$20.00 shipped

--------------------
All computer parts and components have always been handled with care using anti-static and ESD rated tools. Orders will be padded well and usually ship within the next business day or earlier. Prefer shipping to within the U.S. Extra charges apply for International Shipping. PM me for a quote.

eBay ID: wxg626
Heatware: wgsquallx2002

How to send payment:
(Preferred) Amazon Payments Service, free to sign-up:
https://payments.amazon.com/
e-mail: [email protected]

Paypal:
http://www.paypal.com
e-mail: [email protected]

Last edited:
-Left 4 Dead 2 - Unused for Steam.
Description: Will gift to you over Steam after payment is received. Plays on both Snow Leopard Mac and PC.

Price: $5.00

I'll take it if you still have it.

Heat: nmanley
eBay dadmanley

paypal gift ok?

Pending sale right now. PM me if you want to be on the wait list, but I'm pretty sure it'll sell quick. I got everyone's PMs. Sorry that I didn't get to them in time because I found out my e-mail address was outdated =\. I should be getting instant notifications from this point on.

Pending before my post or not??? Just shoot me and answer in the open and then we can PM payment info. I deal in the open till personal info is passed.

Thanks

nmanley, sorry, what post? I didn't receive a pm from you. Currently pending for tenub...

Pending before my post or not??? Just shoot me and answer in the open and then we can PM payment info. I deal in the open till personal info is passed.

Thanks

I'll take it if you still have it.

Heat: nmanley
eBay dadmanley

paypal gift ok?

This one. :D

Not a problem if you had an earlier response to the sale.
I'm just saying I posted at that time with a commitment to buy the product and you never mentioned interested buyers had to PM to be recognized.

No matter as I see it's sold. Best wishes on the other stuff for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back