Fujitsu P27t-6 Ips LED

Special features:
in plane switching (ips), 12 bit internal color processing

says in the link.

Hmm, where did you read it is supposed to be LED backlit?
That must be wrong and is nowhere to be found in the PDF.

The wide gamut 27-inch panel that goes in the U2711 and NEC has CCFL backlighting. The Apple Cinema Display is standard gamut and has white LEDs.

Go read up on the 30" panel. It is 10 bit, but you cannot use it, because the hole data stream would have to be 10 bit and it is not. Sailer_Moon aka Dennis covered this very nicely in the U3011 thread.

anyone have more info on this monitor? i am debating this and apple 27inch cinema

The only LED monitor in the Fujitsu P line is the P23T-6 IPS. I am considering buying this monitor. Any information about this monitor is welcome, like reviews or personal experiences.

Thanks.

Looks like the Fujitsu P27t-6 is finally available for purchase. It's already in testing at PRAD, but there aren't any reviews online yet. Is anyone planning to order it? If the AG-Coating on this one is acceptable it might be a good replacement for my U2711.

I'm anxious to hear about how the anti-glare coating compares to the one on the U2711.

Yes the AG-Coating is the big question about this display. Is anyone here feeling lucky enough for an early purchase? I had enough replacements with my U2711 and I really want to avoid being the first to pull the trigger again.

Ok AG harrassment panda just told me that the AG coating on this one IS pretty damn aggressive.

*hangs some cime scene tape around this topic* - please step back, there's nothing to see here.

have no idea, was wondering if its a 10bit panel since it display 1.07b

it will be an 8-bit+AFRC panel as opposed to a true 10-bit panel. As said already, a full end to end 10-bit workflow is another matter anyway....

Back