Taking suggestions for 2x & 3x 480 vs 580 SLI Surround and 3D Surround Benchmarks

heatlesssun

Extremely [H]
I should have my 2 580s tomorrow and the hopefully the 3rd Friday and I'm taking requests for benchmarks for 2 and 3 way SLI comparisons between the 480 and 580 in 2D and 3D Surround. Post what you'd like to see and if I have it and the list isn't too big I'll test it out, I've got most of the of popular action games. Once I get the requests I'll post a list of what I'll test and start a new thread tomorrow with the testing of 2x SLI and then 3x SLI Friday hopefully. Figured this is a good way to test the cards and provide some info that people might like to see and to have some ready numbers for those looking at a 6970 multi-GPU Eyefinity rig.

The testing will be with the sig rig with only different drivers and cards.

Peace.:cool:

Strong lack of SSDs in your computer :D

Metro 2033 and GTA IV fraps numbers please.

Thanks

Last edited:
What's w/ the neg vibe on [H] lately? I'm nothing but glad to see all these, "How may I help you?" threads. It's like a stocking stuffer in December after the gift.

As for requests, I'd like to see a full spectrum of test after test of 3DMark's 2000, 2003, 2006, and Vantage. But seriously, I'd like to see about this "underclock the card if = unlock power draw in furmark" stuff. Well, and pictures. I like pictures!

Back