FS: 3 X EA231WMi Like New - Showroom condition

Zepharus

Gawd
I find that gaming these days is almost nonexistent so I am going back to the productivity of my NEC 30".

I finally made the choice to move the 3 EA231WMi that I have been using in NVsurround for the last 3 months. I am looking for $250/ea SHIPPED & INSURED

All 3 units were purchased brand new from Newegg and I have the invoice available for them. They are in showroom condition with ZERO dead pixels, NO backlight bleed and very good uniformity. They are incredible displays for the price, and if you are like me, Id buy NEC over Dell any day of the week. NECs customer service is incredibly good AND in the US.

These are going for $329 on the Egg and $306 on Amazon as of today. When you are ordering new, its a crap shoot on quality and issues. Ive already done that for you here. If you take the time to check my Heatware (zepharus) or eBay (charlieleah), you will find I take exceptional care of the items I sell, all arriving as if they were brand new in original packaging. You will swear these are new when they come..mark it down

so on to the pics...

Last edited:
Final Price reduction to $250/ea for PERFECT NEC Panels.... look at the uniformity on these! Id give my left nut for that gurantee :)

IF they do not sell today Im taking them down . Good luck!

Great monitors, have one and it's even better with an EDID override at 75hz. Color reproduction is great too. I would pick up two if the 6900's weren't supposed to be introduced next month. Good luck with sale!

Zepharus, how you tempt me.... I would jump on all 3 of these in an instant if I can sell off some of the crap around my house. They're DisplayPort correct?

so... coming from a TN, how much lag will I perceive?

Because I have a 245bw main, a 2209wa, and a 46c630, and the lag between them is quite noticeable. [from best to worst in that order].

Back