FS Sony Vaio Z, Mac Mini Unibody (2.4GHz, HDMI), Acer 1810T, Dell E4310, Nintendo DSi

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfire88

2[H]4U
Hi all,
Just looking to sell some stuff to help pay for a down payment.

Policy: I accept non-cc paypal payments or money orders. If you recieve an item in DOA condition, please ship the item back to me for verification before we can further resolve the situation (although I am happy to say that I have encountered no problems in my trading yet, as seen by my heatware feedback under hellfire88 268-0-0). I am not responsible if the item purchased is not compatible with your hardware etc., or if the cosmetic condition is not to your liking. I am a honest trader and strive to describe my products the best that I can. Thank you!

1) HP Touchsmart TM2t Tablet PC

I bought this a few months ago but never really used it since I never felt the need to use a tablet PC (it was cool for a few weeks but I didn't really need the touchscreen functionality). It is one of the few Tablet PCs on the market with a capacitive touchscreen (accepts both your finger + the included stylus as touch input). Its in like-new condition and the specs are:

- metal alloy lid + palm rest
- Intel Core 2 Duo SU7300 (1.3GHz dual core)
- 4GB DDR3 Memory
- 500GB, 7200RPM 2.5” SATA Hard Drive
- 12.1” WXGA (1280x800 res) LED-Backlit Anti-glare/matte non-glossy LCD screen
- ATI Radeon HD 4550 Mobility + Intel GMA 4500HMD switchable Graphics
- multitouch touchpad
- Stylus included
- Intel Wireless 802.11n/g/b/a
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
- nice island-style keyboard
- Bluetooth
- Built-in Webcam
- 6 cell battery + 65W Slim Charger
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- HP warranty til 3/2011
- Available Ports: 3x USB 2.0, HDMI, VGA, headphone/mic combo port, SD card reader
- Weighs 4.5lbs

Pictures here:
p1020521k.jpg

p1020524q.jpg

p1020535.jpg

As you can see this laptop is quite well rounded (compact size, tablet/touchscreen, dedicated switchable graphics (can handle WoW, TF2 just fine at medium/high settings at 1280x800 native res), HDMI + VGA output, etc.

ASKING: ***SOLD***
___________________________________________________________________________________

2) Dell Latitude E4310

I got this new from Dell (this unit is NOT refurbished, I made sure of that) which is a replacement unit for one of my older D-series Latitudes. Its in like-new condition and is pretty well-configured

- Slate Silver color lid
- Intel Core i5-520m Processor (2.4GHz, can turbo boost up to 2.93GHz)
- 2GB DDR3 Memory
- 160GB 2.5” SATA Hard Drive
- 13.3” WXGA (1366x768 res) LED-Backlit Anti-glare/matte non-glossy LCD screen
- Intel HD Graphics (only option on this model)
- 8x DVDRW Drive
- Dual pointing devices (multitouch touchpad + pointing stick/trackpoint)
- Intel Wireless 6200 802.11n/g/b/a
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
- Backlit keyboard
- Dell 375 Bluetooth
- Built-in Webcam
- 3 cell battery, 6 cell battery, and 65W Slim Charger
- Windows 7 Professional
- Dell Next Day Business (they'll send parts + a technician to your house to replace anything) warranty til 7/17/12
- Available Ports: 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB2.0+eSATA combo port, VGA, headphone/mic combo port, Smartcard Reader, 34mm ExpressCard, SD card reader
- Weighs 4lbs

Just selling since I have too many laptops and find that I really only need one (this one I used like twice). This config goes for $1500+ on Dell.com.

ASKING: $700 shipped
___________________________________________________________________________________

3) Xbox 360 Arcade Jasper Unit

Bought this for a friend to give to him as a gift. Got sniped by another gift-giver (someone else bought him a 360 first) so this one is just sitting around for past 2 months. Turned in on just to make sure it works (works fine). Its the Jasper revision (latest rev of the "older" body style Xbox360) so not prone to Red Rings of Death etc. Comes with original box, internal 256MB of memory, 150W power brick (new revision is lighter and save more energy), A/V cable, and manuals (i'm keeping the controller as a spare).

ASKING: $100 shipped

4) Seagate Momentus XT 500GB Hybrid 2.5" SSD/HDD

Got one back up for sale (previous buyer backed out). Hybrid SSD/HDD that allows for 15-25sec boot up times (rivals regular SSDs) yet 500GB of 7200RPM platter disk storage for under $100 (usually goes for $130 or so). Under Seagate warranty til 6/1/2015.

ASKING: $95 shipped

5) Ideazon Merc Gaming Keyboard

I got this awhile ago when I was really into World of Warcraft. The additional "gaming keys" on the left side really help during raiding or PVP. I quit WoW about a month after I got this though, so its just been sitting there unused. Figured I'd try to sell it now since I doubt I'll ever use it again. Note, this is the older version with no lights on the keys, as seen here. Comes with USB keyboard only and is in great condition.

ASKING: $25 shipped

6) Motorola Renegade V950 phone

This is a very nice rugged phone for Sprint which they don't carry anymore. Its military spec rugged and has huge internal and external LCDs. Its basically like a rugged RAZR2. Its in overall very good condition with some scratches on the front. Comes with the phone and charger only

ASKING: $30 shipped

7) Samsung Ace (SPH-i325) for Sprint

This smartphone was used by a family member who has since upgraded to a different phone. It is in good condition and ready to activate (clean ESNs). I only have the phone and charger.

Obviously no new contract required for this phone, just buy and activate on your existing Sprint plan with no contract extensions etc. This model works on the legendary "SERO 500/1250" plans with unlimited data, txting, etc. No plan change required to use this phone.

ASKING: $40 shipped

8) Sprint Blackberry Pearl 8130

I got this as a replacement unit from Sprint. Its new (still has all the protective clear plastic stickers on it) and is in Gunmetal Grey color. It comes with:

- New Sprint Blackberry Pearl 8130
- Original AC Charger (compact with folding charging prongs)
- Original USB data/charge cable
- Original leather slip case
- Original stereo headphones w/mic (unused, this is 3.5mm)
- 2GB MicroSD card
- Original box, manuals, etc.

Just no longer need it (got a new phone while waiting for Sprint to send me this one)

ASKING: $45 shipped

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these items. PM me or email me at:

brianhung7 AT gmail DOT com

if you have any questions/reasonable offers. Thanks for looking!

WTB: I am also looking for the following (items in bold mean I need them ASAP!):

- Dell Streak Android 5" phone/tablet (must work with AT&T).
- ATI 5770/4890/4870 or their nVidia equivalents in PCI-E (in no hurry to buy this, will only buy if I find a spectacular deal).
- Cheap Blackberry for Sprint (need 2) for younger siblings. Need a newer model like Curve 8530, Bold 9650, or Tour 9630. No Curve 8330's thanks.

Please bump if you look! (bumps of course will be returned). Thanks!

Last edited:
So tempted to grab both the Dell and HP.

Very tempting.........

those are nice rigs. I'd trade one of the laptop especially for the HP for my iPad 16gig 3g/WiFi in excellent condition.

Thanks guys!

Macbook sold, price drop on Nintendo DSi package. Added Mac Mini Unibody HDMI and Acer Timeline 1810T for sale

Betauser, I'd normally trade for an iPad but I need to sell everything for the cash since I got some bills I have to pay :(.

Last edited:
Who went and bought the HP tablet? Was about to jump on it.

My dad (gave it to him as a gift).

Anyways, I still have the Dell Latitude E4310 for sale if you're interested in it DTN107.

RiddLeRThC, you know you want the Mac Mini!

ttt, whoever it was that was interested in the HP Touchsmart TM2t tablet PC for $600, please PM me again. Its become available again but I deleted some PMs so no longer have your names :(. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back