FS: Life brings you down :(, selling every high end PC product I have

wolf2009

[H]ard|Gawd
yes, life, you know how it brings you down from the heights you were once at.

Long story short, might have to move out at the end of the month, have only a few hundred in the bank, going to expensive university starting next month and don't have the money for rent, tuition or food. So, I'm forced to sell my babies :(

Take good care of them. EVERYTHING COMES WITH BOX & ACCESSORIES.

Perfect heat is under wolf2009.

ATI Radeon HD 4770 512 MB GDDR5 (As is, no box or accessories) - $90 Shipped

Galaxy Low Power Low Profile 9600 GT - $65 Shipped

2m76tfr.jpg

294hz68.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see why it should not be. if you can put ssds in laptops then you should be able to put them in macbook. its just a SATA 2 port.

I don't see why it should not be. if you can put ssds in laptops then you should be able to put them in macbook. its just a SATA 2 port.

Some Macs wont recognize certain drives due to firmware/motherboard (even the case in some IBM-compatible systems) Thanks anyway, but I already found one pulled specifically FROM a macbook.

Free Bump though! ^_^

going to expensive university starting next month and don't have the money for rent, tuition or food. So, I'm forced to sell my babies :(

No need to be sad dude....after done with the uni you will have a GREAT future.
Think of it as an investment into your Studies and better future...
BEST OF LUCK...and Chin Up :)

Bump for you.

just wondering whether you will ship to the uk - interested in the 9600gt lplp. please advise and we can potentially move forward!

No need to be sad dude....after done with the uni you will have a GREAT future.
Think of it as an investment into your Studies and better future...
BEST OF LUCK...and Chin Up :)

Bump for you.

thank you

The Torqx is the same as a Corsair P256. Same drive by samsung, solid SSD, had a P256 and loved it! GLWS!

BUMP for some decent babies... I'm sure they will be well cared for by their adoptive parents.

I have to ask though... what did you do with ALL those video cards!!! ??? :p

Back