Zotac GTX 460 1gb for $210 FS no rebate at Ewiz

So how much power does that bad boy suck up normally? I always wonder when the other shoe will drop and I find out my PS isn't beefy enough.

I think they're about the same as a 5850 as far as power consumption goes. Not sure though.

tempting, but I dont like that cooler design.. I want the more egg shaped cooler since its supposed to be quieter

This is an Nvidia reference PCB according to EK. Their new full coverage water block will work with this and so will the Koolance block.

tempting, but I dont like that cooler design.. I want the more egg shaped cooler since its supposed to be quieter

Agreed. And Zotac's external exhaust design is the worst of the worst since it puts one of the DVI connectors right in the middle of the exhaust ports.

Can anyone here at [H] with experience dealing with Ewiz tell me how quickly they get their products out and shipped?

Thanks!

Can anyone here at [H] with experience dealing with Ewiz tell me how quickly they get their products out and shipped?

Thanks!

Very quickly. I have ordered several things from them. Never any fuss, you just get your item. Fast.

Thanks!

I've never had a problem. Been good for me the couple times I've ordered over the past few years.

Thanks for the replies, I ordered one at the end of last week so I've got high expectations at this point!

I've never had a problem. Been good for me the couple times I've ordered over the past few years.

Same. They process orders and ship them quickly.

Kinda wish I was in the market for a new GPU at this time as this is a great deal.

Back