HTPC Wallpaper

bencorn

Limp Gawd
Anyone have any cool backgrounds for their HTPC. After I reformatted I'm still on the windows default and I need some ideas. What do you guys have on yours? Screenshots/Links.

backgrounds? like the theme inside media browser/etc?

I use the Brokeh theme. I rarely see the actual Windows Desktop, but I use one of the builtin themes that rotates pictures.

I recently setup a Win7 pc in my house that uses picasa as the background/screensaver and use my family/vacation pictures.

I use this for Windows background and this for MediaBrowser and Media Center background (courtesy of Media Center Studio).

Edit: broken link on the first wallpaper

Last edited:
Black screen

no icons

hidden start menu

crt projector though...

backgrounds? like the theme inside media browser/etc?

I'm looking for the actual windows desktop background. I usually run XBMC and have some really nice themes and backgrounds in that but occasionally I drop back to the desktop to watch youtube/hulu/check email/etc. And I kinda wanted the theme to continue to the windows desktop too. I might just use one of my movie FanArt images like Azhar did but I didn't know if anyone knew of any themed wallpaper like this.

home-theater-decorating-movie-theater-border.jpg

I'm looking for the actual windows desktop background. I usually run XBMC and have some really nice themes and backgrounds in that but occasionally I drop back to the desktop to watch youtube/hulu/check email/etc. And I kinda wanted the theme to continue to the windows desktop too. I might just use one of my movie FanArt images like Azhar did but I didn't know if anyone knew of any themed wallpaper like this.

in media center you can call those applications from the menu and it doesnt show the desktop, just a black screen while loading. so i dont really see my desktop ever unless doing maintenance.

you cant call those apps from xbmc?

in media center you can call those applications from the menu and it doesnt show the desktop, just a black screen while loading. so i dont really see my desktop ever unless doing maintenance.

you cant call those apps from xbmc?

I probably could, just havent taken the time to figure out how yet. I haven't gotten much past initial setup and playing around with themes. Although for having done this for several years now, I should probably know more about the programs.

Back