TigerDirect.com Hot Deals - 7/23 - 7/26

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerDirect

Official Hot Deals Customer Service
bluelogo.gif

PC COMPONENT, ACCESSORY & MEDIA DEALS

Galaxy 80XLH5HS8GUX GeForce GTX 480 Video Card - 1536MB GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0, Dual DVI, HDMI, SLI, DirectX 11
$20 Coupon Code DKQ3937 + Free Shipping
Coupon Code expires on 7/26

EVGA X58 SLI Classified Motherboard - LGA 1366, Intel X58, SATA, SLI Ready, CrossFireX Ready, Triple Channel DDR3, RAID, Hyperthreading
Current Price: $399.99 - $30MIR = $369.99
Price after $70 Coupon Code IGG3940 = $299.99 + Free Shipping

Verbatim 97068 DVD+R - 50 Pack, 16X, 4.7GB, Shrink-Wrapped
Current Price: $9.99
Price after $2 Coupon Code IVS3943 = $7.99

Everki EKP116NBK Swift Light Laptop Backpack - Fits Notebook PCs up to 17"
Current Price: $39.99
Price after $20 Coupon Code VVK3946 = $19.99

Last edited:
Anyone know if that card qualifies for BCB? May pop on the motherboard as well if it does :)

Shoot.. does using the $20 off coupon on that 480gtx advertised here make it not qualify for bing cash back?

it will qualify BCB, but you still looking at 374 after BCB unless you do ebilllater, which -20 i think

OK you 2.. thanks for throwing a wrench into the whole deal. lol. So how does that ebilllater work? Can i still use paypal to pay it or forget using paypal cause tiger direct dont do quick cash back?

How does one get around it not working cause of the coupon? Call them up and ask tiger direct before?

Anyone know if that card qualifies for BCB? May pop on the motherboard as well if it does :)

kyle stated on the front page that he stacked the coupon with BCB. so i guess it should work

yea just open tiger link via bing.com then put in coupon, then at the end it has option to pay ebill later etc. register that to get -20 for tiger

Ok a little confused.. So goto the product page threw bing as usuall. Then add the item to the cart.. put in the coupon code from this thread from tiger then select pay with ebill later for an additional -$20 off?

That will work with both the graphics cards and the motherboard? Should i order everything seperate (2 480s and motherboard) to insure i get $20 off each item using the ebillitlater?

well

1. goto bing and login 1st
2. search for tigerdirect, and then click the tiger link with %15bcb
3.find the gtx480 thats on discount(the one on top of this thread) or copy & paste the gtx480 link to your tiger link that was opened via bing
4.when ask for coupon somewhere in the payment page, put in the coupon code, you should also see amount of BCB you got.
5.at the end it ask what type of payment, there is a list for type of payment you can use, select ebilllater, and register it, it should has a -20 for tiger(i never use ebill so i'm assume)

there might also rebate for it, but you need do a search. at the end you should see the 459 - 20coupon price. and somewhere below should see BCB price around $65

not sure you can combine them when using coupon. also i think ebill is 1st time thing

also supposelly there is a $30 coupon via entertainment.com's website for tiger too

so if everything done correctly you only pay $327 for the Gtx 480

Im holding out for Christmas time when I will need extra heat that 480GTX will be like a Yule Log :)

well

1. goto bing and login 1st
2. search for tigerdirect, and then click the tiger link with %15bcb
3.find the gtx480 thats on discount(the one on top of this thread) or copy & paste the gtx480 link to your tiger link that was opened via bing
4.when ask for coupon somewhere in the payment page, put in the coupon code, you should also see amount of BCB you got.
5.at the end it ask what type of payment, there is a list for type of payment you can use, select ebilllater, and register it, it should has a -20 for tiger(i never use ebill so i'm assume)

there might also rebate for it, but you need do a search. at the end you should see the 459 - 20coupon price. and somewhere below should see BCB price around $65

not sure you can combine them when using coupon. also i think ebill is 1st time thing

also supposelly there is a $30 coupon via entertainment.com's website for tiger too

so if everything done correctly you only pay $327 for the Gtx 480

Oh ok.. SO you should see the BCB discount total on the product web page or durring checkout? Yeah, i dont think i've seen that before when tring it. I'll check again.

So the ebill later discount is just a 1 time thing when signing up for it? Well then i wont bother with that part as my wife is freakin out about using that. I'd rather use my paypal account to pay since theres some change in there.

Still dont see the BCB discount at checkout. :( Are you sure its supposed to show? First time using BCB but i'm totally signed up for it.

Backpack is showing up for free for me, but it won't let me process order.

Less $30 instance savings and then another $20 off with the coupon code for a total of -$00.01! Would be great if I could actually complete the order:D

Well i'm trying to complete my freakin order for 2 480s and a tri-sli MB but ofcourse paypal cant do it.. Thank you paypal.. Now to waste time on the phone with them.

Oh man.. the GTX 480 deal is so tempting. I could probably wait a while til prices drop on the GTX480, but by that time, BCB won't exist, and with it right now, this may be the lowest price we see in a long time.

Yep, paypal says no prob on there end and tiger direct says they have no idea.. so i guess i cant use paypal to checkout. :(

Still dont see the BCB discount at checkout. :( Are you sure its supposed to show? First time using BCB but i'm totally signed up for it.

ok i did this way

i login to tiger and bing. add the card to tiger, closed the web, then goto tiger web via bing, you should see items in the card, click it it will show the BCB underneath total †cashback

ok i did this way

i login to tiger and bing. add the card to tiger, closed the web, then goto tiger web via bing, you should see items in the card, click it it will show the BCB underneath total †cashback

And what does that look like cause all i see is a large red banner that says you've saved such and such which is just from tigerdirect.

I still cant use paypal to check out.. Been on the phone with tiger direct and they have no answers and been on the phone twice now with paypal and they both say the same thing.. clear your cache. Also paypal says they see the attempt but has no answer as to why it didnt go through. :/ Stupid people.. Should get someone else on the phone to help me from paypal gives no option for that to happen.

And now the backpack is unavailable, I could of used that for class.

In for 2 Galaxy 480GTX cards and a EVGA X58 SLI Classified MB! Paypal never worked for me so that sucks getting the BCB quickly.

Wow, that was quick! I see the BCB in my account already! $181.50 total.. let me do the math here. Yup thats right! hehe.. Sweet. Now to figure out what memory to snag as i want 12GB. CPU from Microcenter i7 930 for $200.

Oh and btw, i did not see any bing discount shown anywhere while i was at tiger direct durring the check out.

For real? That's what's keeping me from taking advantage of this deal is the bing cashback isn't showing up for me. When I just checking to see if this worked at work today in IE6 it was showing up (and I never signed into my bing account or anything there) but now I'm at home and I see nothing.

I guess I'll just take a chance and see what happens.

hmm bing always show to me though. man that must cost alot if you get that much saving.
also at final check out, at the bottom there is a checkmark to select, it ask you if you want send email to bing for cashback etc, so maybe if you have that then you are good to go

:) I'll be thinking hard about getting another for tri-sli for 3D surround. If i can do that with the EVGA X58 Certified SLI board i got from this thread.. Anyone?

Damn, too bad the Verbatim DVDs are just single layer and not dual layer. Yeah, I know dual layers won't be that cheap for a very long time, if ever.

Are we gonna get a new deal before bing dies?

I've seen other deals on some other forum.. cant remember the name though as i never go there. Anyways, nothing anyone thats building a new rig or upgrading would want.. no graphics cards ect.

They need more good deals as this thread cost me around 3 grand alone! hehe

I ended up buying everything but ram from tiger direct.

Did anyone get there free game coupon with there Galaxy 480GTX?? I've got 2 480s and no coupons.. it was for Just Cause 2 right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back