iPhone 4 Antenna Decal

See there, it's a feature, not a defect. If Steve Jobs would have thought of that, he could've saved a ton of money not having to give out free cases.

Won't this sticker remove the option to end calls by holding at the lover left corner of the iPhone 4? Surely a free passage to the area allowing the feature is a must to use it.

People posting "dead link" 27 seconds after the original post is made will have their post removed by me.

People RESPONDING to those post by linking the image/story from the main page will have their post removed by me.

People that don't like the rules are simply removed by me.

:D

Ouch Steve, you cut me deep, you cut me deep

also some people arent aware that it takes a little bit for the link to become 'not dead' I know I wasnt aware till I read somebody else talking about it in the forums

il_fullxfull.159237944.jpg

Introducing the Iphone 5, the exact same thing as the iphone 4, but without the antenna issue!!!!

Apple = genius.

also some people arent aware that it takes a little bit for the link to become 'not dead' I know I wasnt aware till I read somebody else talking about it in the forums

;) normally it is no big deal, but in this case, it was literally 27 seconds after I posted the news item that we got the "dead link" post and 30 seconds after that someone reposting the linked news image in the thread.

Wonder how long till Jobs pays off the local state police or whoever to have these images removed from the net

lol

If they were smart they could have this decal and not fi the issue, if the problem is just touching the antenna they could make a couple holes in the decal and it should still have the same effect of dropping the signal.

If they were smart they could have this decal and not fi the issue, if the problem is just touching the antenna they could make a couple holes in the decal and it should still have the same effect of dropping the signal.

Its a fix that makes fun of the problem. Get it now?

Anyone read the Terms and Conditions for getting a free bumper case?

• iPhone 4 Bumper and case selection is at the sole discretion of Apple.
• Apple reserves the right to substitute iPhone 4 Bumpers or other cases based on available supply.
• Apple collects specific data, including phone number, model, serial number and IMEI, to identify and validate your iPhone 4 in order to confirm eligibility.
Is it me, or does that mean that regardless whether you actually need one, Apple doesn't have to give you one, but it'll take your information with its "iPhone 4 Case Program" app.

Back