Links not working in iFrame

jmroberts70

2[H]4U
Hey guys, I'm still learning CSS (and how to implement iFrames). Check out the page below:

http://www.bedofnails.tv/test01/characters.htm

I'm using iFrames to load the individual pages for each character on the left. I'd like to use a simple navigation link within the frame but the hyperlinks seem to be disabled. Any ideas or is there a better way to do this?

Thx everyone!!

Which hyperlinks? From what I can tell, at least two of your images change the iframe source, as do the prev and next links.

Yes but the prev and next links don't work for me. I've tried it in multiple browsers and on a Mac. Those links inside the iFrame seem to be disabled. My cursor doesn't change to the hyperlink format nor does clicking on them do anything...

Works for me in IE8 and IE9 but not Chrome, probably because you didn't close your <meta> tag. What I did notice though is that you didn't declare a doctype and went back to using the font tag instead of CSS. Also, your declared an XHTML doctype in your main page but you don't follow the correct syntax.

Last edited:
Well, I got it all working. Looks like I needed to add quite a bit more code to the nested iframe page than I had thought. Thanks everyone for all your help. I couldn't have done it without you!!

Back