LA Fitness Friends and Family Coupon Code $29 Free Guest Privileges!

reder77

Weaksauce
LA Fitness Friends and Family Offer - Free Guest Privileges and Courts

See site for exact and updated details

FOR NEW MEMBERS ONLY!

Limited time only through 7/15/10

One time initiation fee only $25. Membership is month to month and is only $29.99 per month.

Membership is a Nationwide membership that will give you access to any LA Fitness in the nation except Signature clubs and NY(Signature and NY slightly more)

Membership includes Free Guest Privileges - You can bring 2 guests to the gym each time you visit - no restrictions on amount of times or person! Normally $30 per month more. Great if you have a friend/spouse you can bring for free!

Membership also includes free racquetball court privileges as well. Normally $10 per month more.

Go to lafitness .com/ friendsandfamily

For coupon code enter 1877337

Then follow instructions to sign up.

That's pretty cool about being able to bring 2 guests every time. Thanks.

Is there any way to get guest privileges added onto an account already active?

That's pretty cool about being able to bring 2 guests every time. Thanks.

Is there any way to get guest privileges added onto an account already active?

This is something I would like to know about as well. I have a friend who is only going to stay Stateside for only a month or two and this would really be awesome if it worked out (no pun intended). :)

If only there was one closer than 7 miles :X or rather that I didn't have to take turnpike to go to

last time i seen something like this, the so called free guest passes were more like a promotional tour to get you to sign up for your own membership. Each time I went I had to drop off and pick up my drivers license which literally turned into a 5-10 minute sales pitch to why I should sign up myself. After a couple of times I just stopped going.

last time i seen something like this, the so called free guest passes were more like a promotional tour to get you to sign up for your own membership. Each time I went I had to drop off and pick up my drivers license which literally turned into a 5-10 minute sales pitch to why I should sign up myself. After a couple of times I just stopped going.

This. I had an LA Fitness membership several year ago and when I brought my roommate they took his ID and tried to hard sell him every time. PITA

I'm a member of LA Fitness and lately they've been pushing *really hard* the friends and family promo stuff. They must be really hurting for sales.

I'm a member of LA Fitness and lately they've been pushing *really hard* the friends and family promo stuff. They must be really hurting for sales.

yeah, I was thinking of getting the Friends/Family promo but this sounds much better! :D

If you don't have any friends or family that'll go with you to the gym :) , you can always get the 24 hour fitness 2 year membership from Costco for 299 which is a great deal.

This is a pretty good deal for LA Fitness. I used to work as a receptionist there and we never had much better deals than this.

Yeah 24 hour fitness is still cheaper where I am ($20 initial + less than $30 a month)

But I am guessing that is not for a super sport gym and is only good at one location.

This is a pretty good deal for LA Fitness. I used to work as a receptionist there and we never had much better deals than this.

But I am guessing that is not for a super sport gym and is only good at one location.

Ah, true...all I really want is a pool to do laps, I feel like a hamster the rest of the time anyhow I don't really care too much about how fancy it is.

$10/month owns your LA Fitness

http://www.planetfitness.com/

I fell for that Planet Fitness deal a few months ago and found out how restrictive that gym was. I went once and immediately canceled my membership that same day. Basically, it was a $10 reminder that often times things may be too good to be true.

For a beginner on a tight budget, Planet Fitness is hands down one of the friendliest offers available. Its non-intimidating environment encourages people to take a step forward in achieving their physique goals - but once that step is taken there's not a lot of room to grow.

So for everyone else who is serious about achieving their personal/physique goals (especially lifting heavier weights), they're much better off with LA Fitness.

For what it's worth, my bench press goal wasn't achieved through gentle words of encouragement pasted across a yellow and purple painted wall. ;)

Back