Parts FS: Intel 920 i7 & G2 80GB SSD, XFX 5850, Seasonic X750, Asus R2G, & More ETC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylarPowers

[H]ard|Gawd
Parts FS: Intel 920 i7 & G2 80GB SSD, XFX 5850, Seasonic X750, Asus R2G, & More ETC

As you can see, I'm regularly updating status and price on all parts, so check this post for selling status and price drops from time to time.

I'm selling this system as a stable whole, failing that, on July 1st I'm breaking down my PC and selling it for parts. I'm saving up this summer to move out of town, and could use the boost to my savings :)

Shipping is included!! For Mainland USA Areas only!! I pack the items extremely well!! I track and insure!! I have had several successful dealings here and have a hard earned 100% positive triple digit feedback score from Ebay under "buymymac". I ONLY accept PayPal for payment.

All parts are Mint, purchased from nice places like NewEgg, 100% tested for long term stability, and were originally purchased by me between last fall and now:

Intel 920 i7 CPU (2.66GHz Quad Core) ($205 Delivered) (Selling...)

Intel G2 80GB Sata SSD ($155 Delivered) (Sold)

XFX ATI 5850 Graphics Card ($225 Delivered) (STILL AVAILABLE)

WD Caviar Black 1TB HD & Sony Optiarc 24x DVD Burner Bundle ($75 Delivered) (STILL AVAILABLE)

Corsair XMS3 6GB 1600MHz 7Cas DDR3 RAM (3x2GB Matched Kit) ($155 Delivered) (Selling to "mangoo")

Seasonic X750 (High End Gold Rated 750 Watt 100% Modular PSU) ($125 Delivered) (STILL AVAILABLE)

Mega Shadow CPU Cooler ($55 Delivered) (Selling...)

10 Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm 120mm Fans (4 brand new, others hardly used) ($80 Delivered) Just buy em all, it's nice to have back ups :) (Selling to "WantaFanta")

Windows 7 Ultimate - can be transferred to any machine, no limit on upgrades, one machine at a time. 64Bit and 32Bit discs included. ($185 Delivered) (No Longer For Sale)

Asus Rampage II Gene Motherboard ($130 Delivered) (Selling...)

****Last Chance to Buy it Complete for $1500 Delivered, All the parts listed above, Software installed fresh, Assembled (can you say 100+ zip ties!) and Extremely Expertly Wired in a Cooler Master Sniper Black Case!!!!!******

For the Complete System it's like getting great deals on all these parts and the case for free! I priced it to sell, taking into account the current street prices on these parts. Not to mention all the hard work is done for you!

Any offers to buy the system complete take priority until July 1st. You have until July 1st, then I ship out any parts to anyone who wants them. You can however, put in a bid to buy a part early, and I will hold it for you or whatnot. PM me for details, I'll be all over this post daily. Basically, I need to give it a chance to sell as a system first and I need that time to back up all my data anyway ;)

Motherboard Notes: The Motherboard seemingly has a defective L/R Main Audio Out jack as it only seems to output one channel. I bypassed this issue completely by using the Headphone Out jack on my case to my JBL Speakers, which is internally connected to the Motherboard. This Headphone Out sounds just as excellent, so I never bothered to send it back. My plan, had I kept it, was to upgrade to a Sound Card as they sound much much better than onboard sound anyway. It's a non issue if you use one of these two solutions. Motherboard Bios has been successfully updated last month, which fixed a minor ram stability issue. She runs like a dream now :)

Thanks for reading!! All items ship from my home in NJ.

Last edited:
I got a question about this heat thing, so I guess I will join up. It's popular it seems. So no, I don't have heat before today, but I have a great history right here on hard forum (this would be like my 5th successful sale) and on ebay under "buymymac". When i was doing ebay, I had built up a triple digit positive feedback, not one bad comment ever, which I was particularly proud of. I have not used it recently, but I never change the way I do business. And I have a PayPal account I have been using for years. These histories plus a new heat account will have to do, we all got to start somewhere! But sorry, I don't ship before payment just because of a new heat account. If you like, I can reference all the guys that bought stuff here from me, and they can tell you just how well our business went. When it comes to money, I'll treat you right. This isn't a new Hard Forum account guys, I will talk to you over the phone, I'm not some young twenty something, and I'm here to stay. I'll give you everything I can to encourage trust, but I still need payment as I ship.

Now I have to find that Heat site... Google is my friend =)

I will post that new heat account right here for everyone to see

Last edited:
Bump for zero BS seller.

Good luck with your sale. Prices are great.

BTW, if enough parts are reserved for the July 1st breakdown of parts, I will sell parts early.

Last edited:
I will edit the first post for part status (Sold/Reserved/Available) as well as any price drops. Plus I will post your name confirming your status as reserved. tho edits can take some time to filter through the system to your screen.

BTW, I will consider any recent Macbooks or MacBook Pros for trading.

BTW part two: I can't find this HEAT feedback site, could someone help me out with a link?

Last edited:
is the xfx 5850 the one with a reference cooler?

yea, it was the first released, there were no strange ones around. its the batmobile shroud lol runs nice tho.

I got a double today, so really we are looking at sunday morning for updates. but I will respond in the order I get the PMs and give decent time to respond before I go to the next, just be sure to check your boxes at least once a day. if not twice.

Also, I gave up on saving it all for the 1st of July, or even backing up my system, the parting starts monday, as I got too many offers for all they parts, so I start shipping monday. no need for names really anymore next to the parts. Its a shame noone wants a complete system here on hardforum, its a great build.

Last edited:
Pm'd you on some info also.

Here is the link for you.
http://www.heatware.com/

Thanks for the link!

oh and tho I lack a heatware account just yet, someone came up with a good idea.

just message me a code at my ebay account "buymymac", and I will mess it back here via pm, thereby proving my ebay feedback. which is stellar. how cool is that, still i will have to get heat going I think. this weekend for sure.

I lowered some prices too. I need to sell this week if I can. Just got a great deal on a MacBook Pro.

Last edited:
I sold the PC as a whole minus the SSD, which will be sold separately, thanks and sorry for those who wanted a few separate parts. When I saw that my sales profit were only going to reach about a grand, my dad couldn't resist. I put like over two grand into it, so its nice to keep it in the family. Sorry again, hope you guys understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back