Valve to release Duke Nukem?

I'm sure it's fake, but why would this be a PC exclusive anyway?

If it's not Ep3/HL3, people are just going to stop giving much of a sh** about HL...

Even if it is, it's been so long that I'm going to have to replay everything to get back up to speed before 3's out...

Either way, 3 or Ep3, it's the end of Valve doing episodic gaming...

Must be HL2 Episode 3

Which Gabe already denied.

Ep3 wouldn't need to be PC exclusive. HL3 on an all-new engine might be.

Also would explain why we got the HL2 updates recently.

Just hope it's not Holiday 2011 release... If it's mentioned, it better be for a summer 2010 release... Fall/Holiday 2010, that sounds like "when it's done", which means another 18 months due to Valve time...

Doubtful Take-Two Interactive is still in possession of the rights to the game as well as 50% complete content. Valve might publish it on their service but more than likely the product will not be ready until the end of this year. After blowing 4mill + on the game as I understand it they'll shuffle it to rebellion, raven or some other clean up crew to finish up the game for release so they can at least make some money back.

My bets on HL3

Doubtful Take-Two Interactive is still in possession of the rights to the game as well as 50% complete content. Valve might publish it on their service but more than likely the product will not be ready until the end of this year. After blowing 4mill + on the game as I understand it they'll shuffle it to rebellion, raven or some other clean up crew to finish up the game for release so they can at least make some money back.

My bets on HL3

This, until the lawsuit is resolved, there will be absolutely no announcements on this game, should be pretty self-explanatory.

Is it just me, or does it kinda look like an alien creature and not Duke at all?

maybe it's just me.

Could be Turtle Rock's next game?

From this article
Lombardi previously confirmed to Gamasutra that Turtle Rock's next game is again a collaboration with Valve, demonstrating continued contact between the studios despite the complex series of events. Rumors of a Turtle Rock game codenamed "Whiskey Sour" have circulated among the Left 4 Dead modding community for weeks, based on mentions of the phrase in official Valve level design documentation.

I say if it happens it happens. I'm certainly not holding my breath for it though.

Great, now I have to explain to my kids what this Duke Nukem is all about.

Is it just me, or does it kinda look like an alien creature and not Duke at all?

maybe it's just me.

It's hard to tell since the original image is still quite dark. But if I was to take a guess I would say Duke or Alien Duke but still looks like the Duke. :p

That def. looks like Duke, with the over-the-shoulder bandoleers and sun glasses!

I knew he'd be back! I just knew it!

Let's hope nobody steals the source code and delays this game another 10 years

honestly I would be really disappointed if it's just L4D3

I've had enough L4D

valve had another one that looked like gman or something and this one look like an alien.

i just saw a clearer filter of the image it does look like duke
zRW8t3fL6102.png

also they have the take 2 logo which might be more proof that it is duke.

Maybe they are just going to release Duke 3d or something on steam? Like a Duke Nukem pack with all the old games?

This has to be be fake as a fake poo.

VALVE MUST RELEASE EP3 NEWS RIGHT NAO

its an anouncment that Duke Nukem Forever has switched to the Source Engine and will be released christmas 2012 (for the end of the world)

Back